Back to forum
rss 37 weeks ago
Hello there!

I heard teefurians call the name "Hannibal" and so i responded, here are some of my designs, help me choose the one that you like to be printed :)

Cheers!

zero

check my other designs too at
www.zerobriant.net
www.facebook.com/zerobriant

Eat Flesh

Hannibal - Black

Hannibal's Kitchen

Bon Appetit
6Comments
  • image zipper
    37 weeks ago
    Great designs, but please don't link to other stores :) Those links have been removed.
    37 weeks ago
    oopsie! well thanks for letting me know..
    37 weeks ago
    new design :)
    lean-meat.jpg

Lean Meat
    37 weeks ago
    Bon Appetit is my hands down favorite, but I'm a minimalist so that's me. My second choice would be Hannibal-Black but to be honest, I think I'm on the outlier for teefury tastes. I feel like the Hannibal's Kitchen design is keeping most with the style that teefury tends to print. So. There's my five cents.
    37 weeks ago
    spaceyj said: Bon Appetit is my hands down favorite, but I'm a minimalist so that's me. My second choice would be Hannibal-Black but to be honest, I think I'm on the outlier for teefury tastes. I feel like the Hannibal's Kitchen design is keeping most with the style that teefury tends to print. So. There's my five cents.

Thank you spacej! I am trying to hit this bird with all kinds of stone.. i even have a much darker tone, not safe to kids eye lol..decided to keep it instead. :)
    34 weeks ago
    I'm loving Bon Appetit