Back to forum
image zipper
rss 52 weeks ago
Have an idea, but can't art?
Love to design, but out of ideas?
Stop by here to meet up with potential collaborators.

For easy identification, begin posts with:
idea4artist or artist4idea, depending on which you're seeking out.

NOTE: Brilliant ideas should be kept under wraps until you find the right collaborative partner.
17Comments
    51 weeks ago
    i want an attractive supernatural shirt!!! maybe like one with castiel and his wings or sam and dean with the impala or something
    51 weeks ago
    idea4artist

I have an idea of a mash-up with an older T-Shirt Idea (No 889 Hear Evil, See Evil, Speak Evil) and a poster I picked up from a museum from Hungary on Soviet Era art ... Could have potential for a series with variety of genres.
    51 weeks ago
    idea4artist

I've got an idea for a good Doctor Who shirt. It would have an illustration of a gas mask, and beneath it, it would say "Mummy?" in spooky letters. If anybody out there would take the time to make this tee, thank you very much!
    51 weeks ago
    idea4artist

I've got a couple of MashedPotatoes that range from Archer, Walking Dead, Twilight Zone, Daft Punk, as well as certain movies that would work that just needs an artist that can make it happen.

I have the concept/framing/coloring for it, just lack ability. If anyone is interested in my very vague descriptions, shoot me a message and I'll describe them in detail. thanks =D
    49 weeks ago
    I have an idea for a Swamp Thing t-shirt. I would love to connect with someone interested in helping me realize this project, since my artistic ability is very limited. If you're a Swamp Thing fan, please get in touch with me. Thanks!
    36 weeks ago
    artist4idea

I am willing to work on just about anything! I am by no means the greatest artist, but my tee designs are getting better with each one I make. If anyone is interested in collaborating you can check out my personal website to see a few of my latest designs.
    26 weeks ago
    artist4idea

I'm definitely up for collaborating! I do a lot of vintage-look stuff - hand lettering, 30's/40's/50's-looking advertisements, propaganda etc., and also some anime if the mood strikes me. I love Doctor Who, Firefly, Zelda, Princess Bride, Fallout (right up my alley), Star Wars, Miyazaki, and a whole bunch of other stuff, so THROW SOME IDEAS AT ME!! =)
    24 weeks ago
    idea4artist

Calling all artists who love Breaking Bad. I've had an idea for a Breaking Bad mash-up but lack the tools to create it myself. However, it would be a relatively simple design and definitely one the community would enjoy. It's an idea/design I've never seen and belongs on a t-shirt. Everyone I've explained it to, including my family who love the show, seem to think it's a PERFECT FIT(I'll tee here all week!) The idea plays on the myth of the infamous Walter Hartwell White and may even add to it. Those are the types of mash-ups I truly love and I think you will too. Contact me if you'd like to help me bring this frankenstein to life; I'm looking forward to collaborating with any talented artist who's interested.Thanks for your time and consideration, it's greatly appreciated.
    20 weeks ago
    I have an idear for a MLP Pokemon mash up, with the eeveeloutions and the elements of harmony =D shoot me a message if interested in hearing more
    20 weeks ago
    have some pokemon and mario ideas for an artist that is interest
    20 weeks ago
    Been a looooong time. Looking to collab with some fellow artists for the March challenge
    19 weeks ago
    artist4idea
    Any other Teefury artists looking for someone to work with for the March Collaboration challenge? If so, please email me at [email protected]
    18 weeks ago
    Someone should design a cross between The Godfather & Sirius Black!

The Godfather movie poster with Sirius Black instead of Marlon Brando.

It would be EPIC!

the-godfather-poster.jpg

Sirius_Black.jpg
    12 weeks ago
    idea4artist: Supernatural/Fullmetal Alchemist: 3 tee shirt ideas
    11 weeks ago
    I am looking for new direct to garment printer to print my own designs.
    1 day ago
    Idea4artist

Would anyone be interested in collaborating on a totally original idea with a positive inspirational message? Definite possibility for a series.

**Not tv show/video game/movie related

1 day ago
    idea4artist

i have an idea for a harry potter shirt with the three brothers from the tales of beedle the bard!

if someone's interested just tell me! :-)