Back to forum
rss 39 weeks ago
How do we know when and how many shirts are going to come back?
4Comments
  • image zipper
    39 weeks ago
    The first batch of reprints will be available very soon in the Gallery :)
    38 weeks ago
    Ok, now that the reprints are up in the Gallery, can we get some information about for how long each shirt will sold? And are the reprints merely the shirts that received the most votes, or do the staff make the decision based upon number of votes and other things?

I want details!
  • image zipper
    38 weeks ago
    tblaho said: Ok, now that the reprints are up in the Gallery, can we get some information about for how long each shirt will sold? And are the reprints merely the shirts that received the most votes, or do the staff make the decision based upon number of votes and other things?

I want details!

These first reprints were selected by TeeFury staff, but the next batch will be based on community voting :)
    37 weeks ago
    Teevil said:
    tblaho said: Ok, now that the reprints are up in the Gallery, can we get some information about for how long each shirt will sold? And are the reprints merely the shirts that received the most votes, or do the staff make the decision based upon number of votes and other things?

I want details!

These first reprints were selected by TeeFury staff, but the next batch will be based on community voting :)

That's great, I was surprised by this batch, none of the top shirts were chosen. Please bring back lots of Dr. Who. You'll notice people occasionally say 'Oh Dr. Who again'...yet that is the only thing EVERYONE is always looking for in the forum, and they are always popular.