Back to forum
rss 40 weeks ago
I am revisiting this question after seeing the sweet Whovi-os t-shirt. My son would have flipped if he saw it, but I didn’t want to show it to him since it didn’t come in small enough sizes. There is no way a men’s small would fit him now, let alone within the next three years (and Who knows if he would still be into the show then - pun intended.) Has there been any more talk about this? Even if there was the option to purchase the size, but unless a certain number is reached they won’t print it?
1Comments
    33 weeks ago
    So, on this note...bravo, Teefury for having "youth sizes" now, but this really casts into stark relief the so-called "women's sizes." Apparently, women are supposed to have the same girth as children, in ALL dimensions. Really? The main difference in women's sizes and youth sizes is a few inches of length and an allowance of 1/4 inch for breasts? This is more than a little ridiculous (though it's startlingly accurate to what I was expecting the numbers to say).

I've occasionally responded to posts begging for children's sizes with, "Just order the 'women's' size; they're about the same thing." It's just disheartening to see in numbers how right I actually was with my somewhat tongue-in-cheek advice.