Back to forum
rss 258 weeks ago
Hey guys hopefully I can get some feedback on this other design I've been working on for the past two days...

Just yeah... let me know please! And hurry!!! :)
10Comments
    258 weeks ago
    Anyone? :(
    258 weeks ago
    Uhh. The knuckles seems to be too detailed compared to rest of DK. DK's fur color seems bit off or is that on purpose? No nipples?
    258 weeks ago
    Thanks! Yeah I'll definitely fix the knuckles now. The color is wrong cuz it changes on me when I get it out of Photoshop... not sure how to fix this? I think its my color settings?
    258 weeks ago
    Current version:

dkcrith.jpg
    258 weeks ago
    Oh yeah, the knuckles looks much better now. I like the cards, adds more context to the art. Maybe show the winning card/pot as well? Although I would think that it'll might too be much to put on a shirt.

No idea on how to fix the color issue. Sorry.
    258 weeks ago
    Thanks a bunch for the responses Edward! Yeah I don't think I can really extend the design downwards anymore unless I want to make it smaller on the shirt. (It has to be 15x17)

I'll probably just touch up everything a bit more and submit it. Oh and I've now added nipples hehe so thank you for that suggestion!
    258 weeks ago
    haha Nice, I dig the teeth! Now, lets see a placement!
    258 weeks ago
    I put it up here:

http://www.shirtfight.com/vote/entry/you_deal_wrong/

Hopefully the placement is OK for you... if not let me know what you were thinking, and maybe I'll post another alternate placement. Thanks guys!
    258 weeks ago
    placement is solid!
    258 weeks ago
    Thanks! Vote peeps hehe!