Back to forum
image zipper
rss 42 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
154Comments
    42 weeks ago
    Please more Firefly/Serenity t-shirts! I'm a complete fangirl over Firefly and sadly missed Bamboota's awesome designs including Kaylee's Shiny Spacecraft Repair and Joebot's design of River Tam and The Fireflies. Please, oh please, bring back Firefly designs! I'll love you even more than I already do (if that's possible).
    42 weeks ago
    Doctor Who with old Companions such as DONNA!! So Ten + Donna.

Also would love to see Fringe, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER! Please. Thank you.
    42 weeks ago
    I personally would love to see more metroid shirts out there, that and a good ratchet and clank shirt
    42 weeks ago
    I want Fringe! Also, Chuck.
    42 weeks ago
    Just a half baked idea off the top of my head. Bjorn Borg + the Borg from Star Trek = Bjorn the Borg.
    41 weeks ago
    Supernatural and Fringe would be lovely, or something involving Repo! The Genetic Opera or Devil's Carnival
    41 weeks ago
    How about...

Thor vs Gallagher fruit or vegetable smashing contest.

Zangief vs Hulk arm wrestling or something goofy.

Other things, IDK but maybe a departure from all the MashedPotatoes maybe an Original work of art or single topic tee-shirt would be cool.
    41 weeks ago
    I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who! I would love MashedPotato shirts like...

1. Doctor Who & Wonder Woman
    2. Doctor Who & Star Trek Next Generations
    3. Doctor Who & Big Bang Theory
    4. Doctor Who & The Justice League
    5. Doctor Who & Spock

The following aren't MashedPotatoes, but thought these would be cute ideas...

1. The Doctor (preferably #11) in a kissing booth, with all the companions who fell in love with The Doctor standing in line waiting to buy a kiss.

2. The 11th Doctor and River Song wedding photo, where The Doctor is carrying River over the Threshold going into the Tardis.

41 weeks ago
    I don't know why it shows "mashedpotatoes", but I meant "mash up". Ugh.
    41 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some sort of retro/vintage-poster type of shirts. You know those awsome 1940's few-colored posters.

And preferably mashed up with marvel and/or Doctor Who
    41 weeks ago
    I'd love to see:

Fringe
    Castlevania
    Neuromancer + Matrix Mash-up

Also, I'd like to see more music related Tees, if possible with an 80's touch (like the excelent "Made of Music" design).
    41 weeks ago
    Video game stuff, minimalist stuff, and geometric-type art stuff. :V
    41 weeks ago
    Megan Lara doing Mucha versions of River Song or Liz the Tenth. Epic!!!
    Winterart doing the third Doctor (Jon Pertwee) for those of us who started waaaaay back then.
    41 weeks ago
    2. The 11th Doctor and River Song wedding photo, where The Doctor is carrying River over the Threshold going into the Tardis.

I second the motion!!!
    41 weeks ago
    i would love to see zero suit Samus or Zelda/shiek as the Doctors companion
    41 weeks ago

1. The Doctor (preferably #11) in a kissing booth, with all the companions who fell in love with The Doctor standing in line waiting to buy a kiss.

I would so buy this shirt twice
    41 weeks ago
    sam and dean winchester vs cthulhu would be epic
    41 weeks ago
    Cardcaptors! Or Clamp designs! Its been coming back into popularity & i think they'd do really well! Not enough people do clamp designs.
    41 weeks ago
    I'd like to see more Supernatural, Hannibal or Dexter's Lab tee designs.
    41 weeks ago
    I'm always hoping to find more Jack Skellington tees... and perhaps something from Supernatural, especially with the Impala pretty please. And more Alice in Wonderland would be lovely... I really wish I had an ability to draw *sigh*
    41 weeks ago
    oh and more TRON shirts please!!! I've gotten the few that have sprung up on here... but I'd LOVE to see more that I could add to my crazy collection....
    41 weeks ago
    FRINGE!
    And something related to Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code or Angels & Demons!
    41 weeks ago
    I always love seeing Lord of the Rings shirts, but as I was going wayyyyyy back in time in the gallery to vote for shirts to bring back, I realized it would be really cool to bring back some of the artsy designs. The ones that didn't really involve a reference to any sort of show or movie or game, but were just there to be cool designs on shirts. I would definitely buy some of those!
    41 weeks ago
    I'd like to see

1. Some more Totoro stuff (so far they've all been Hello Kitty MashedPotatoes, a fandom I'm not part of).
    2. Minimalist/artsy designs that aren't necessarily fandom related
    3. Supernatural
    4. Anything John Green
    5. More Harry Potter (perhaps the spells shirt again, but with all spells correctly spelled)
    6. Tumblr themed shirts

These are ideas off the top of my head. I would definitely buy some of these shirts.
    41 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Last of Us t-shirt. Such a great videogame and would love to be able to support someone who came up with a cool design!
  • Load More Comments