Back to forum
rss 55 weeks ago
I've been working on this design for a couple weeks and am ready to submit it so that I can forget about it! I may add some simple accents to the background, but besides that it's nearly finished. I hope someone out there enjoys it. I'm posting two variations of color schemes. I would love some input on which color scheme is most appealing and whether or not I should add some simple background effects. Maybe a horizon line? A few dim stones on the wall in the background? Let me know what you think!

photo Ganon-blackink-bluebg_zps13584d80.jpg

photo Ganon-redink-pinkbg_zps22d7b667.jpg
4Comments
    55 weeks ago
    Well, they didn't fit the page quite right, but feel free to click on the pictures for a link to the album in which they're posted. :)
    55 weeks ago
    love this! Not sure what you could add but would most likely buy this if it was chosen for selling!
    55 weeks ago
    photo Ganon-blackink-bluebg_zps13584d80.jpg

I agree it needs some sort of simple background to tie everything together. Right now every thing is floating in this empty space and it needs something to ground it to the shirt. It could be as simple as taking one of the greys and defining the room, floorboards, rugs, wallpaper, whatever in just an fine outline. That way it's not detracting from the key elements you already have in place.

The earth tones you have in this design might be better on a silver or charcoal t-shirt color. You might even toy around with a sand or brown tee color too. Pink actually doesn't look bad for a girls option.
    54 weeks ago
    The lines, the art, are exquisite. And the idea is solid.

Nice.