Back to forum
image zipper
rss 43 weeks ago
EFF-WHY-EYE
14Comments
    43 weeks ago
    Which of the colors are considered 'not double white' (can take six colors, don't need white as the background and again as a color)? Especially thinking of silver, powder blue, and yellow here.
    43 weeks ago
    Informal color guide.

Color - Suggested theme
    White = Cutesy designs
    Black = Ninjas or Star Wars
    Navy = TARDIS
    Dark Chocolate = Firefly or else there will be... trouble
    Red = Star Trek
    Silver = Crests for imaginary things with scrolls underneath
    Powder Blue = Cutesy designs too cute for white shirts
    Royal Blue = Breaking Bad
    Kelly Green = Breaking Bad
    Military Green = Military themes obviously, duh!
    Charcoal = Hogwarts Witches Uniform
    Deep Purple = Prog Rock Bands too old for most Teefurians to remember
    Turquoise = Very Sneaky Ninjas
    Cream = Coffee designs
    Yellow/Banana = Designs caused to generate animosity because the color isn't available for a specific gender
  • image zipper
    42 weeks ago
    Jackpot777 said: Which of the colors are considered 'not double white' (can take six colors, don't need white as the background and again as a color)? Especially thinking of silver, powder blue, and yellow here.

Now that we offer the multi-color option, six colors is maximum across the board. Take into consideration that using the tee color as a part of your design isn't always advisable as a result of the multi-color option.
    42 weeks ago
    Womens 3X is not always available in all colors for whatever reason and it really blows when it's a shirt I'm dying for, so... My suggestion: ALWAYS have a womens 3x shirt available for purchase on any design but sub with a color that is available in that size. PLEASE! and gracias :)
    42 weeks ago
    White is an awful colour for a T-shirt. Any shirts I order that come in white get tie dyed instantly. Way cooler.
    39 weeks ago
    I think too many of the shirt are offered in dark only colors. Since you offer three color options it would be helpful if at least one option were a lighter color.
    38 weeks ago
    Are those the only color options for art work? Or is this the background colors of Tees?
  • image zipper
    38 weeks ago
    Theresa13 said: Are those the only color options for art work? Or is this the background colors of Tees?

These are the colors of the t-shirt fabric :) Ink colors can be just about anything!
    36 weeks ago
    More powder blue!! They wash so well!
    33 weeks ago
    deliweli512 said: Womens 3X is not always available in all colors for whatever reason and it really blows when it's a shirt I'm dying for, so... My suggestion: ALWAYS have a womens 3x shirt available for purchase on any design but sub with a color that is available in that size. PLEASE! and gracias :)

I agree completely, it also appears some aren't in a 2x even... and I know for a fact that I have a turquoise in a large size even tho todays shirt says it's not available... I would wait a few extra days if they are running low to get it... shame that they can't make all sizes / colors available
    32 weeks ago
    Have you guys ever thought about doing ringer shirts? I think those look cool, and I believe a lot of others would as well, especially on shirts with simple designs that don't have too much going on. Just an idea!
    23 weeks ago
    I created a PSD based off of this with two defined groups, one for shirt colors (One layer per color and named appropriately) and a group for the design of a shirt itself.

The PSD is also set up at 640 x 800 at 300dpi per the submission guidelines. I find it to be pretty helpful when starting a new shirt design. I can send it over if you guys want to post, its a handy resource.
    23 weeks ago
    Is it possible to have different tee colours for the old designs? We'll have to pay nearly twice the price and can't get the colour we want. (I know it's only so cheap for a day.) :)

My mom ruined one of my tees by putting it in the dryer and now she says she would pay me a new one, but the trouble is it's only offered in brown and I prefer cream. The colours really stand out on it.
    17 weeks ago
    I just received a shirt that I ordered in "tahiti". I love the design but the shirt itself looks very blue, more like what I would expect for "royal blue". Is this a common experience for people? Does the tahiti just not display right on my screen?