Back to forum
image zipper
rss 43 weeks ago
From now on, when you look through TeeFury's Gallery, you'll notice that something is a little different- each design can be voted on!

We'll be carefully looking at the results and plan to bring back some classics for new prints. That means that if you've ever missed out on an awesome shirt design, there may still be a chance to get it at TeeFury prices and TeeFury quality!

Which designs are you rooting for? :D
163Comments
    43 weeks ago
    I'm rooting for Snow Angel. When I decided to buy it my internet went down and only came back up after the shirt retired.
    43 weeks ago
    I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't have anything letting me vote of the design I like. I hope Run Away! Run Away! gets brought back from 5-10-13
    43 weeks ago
    I can't vote either
    43 weeks ago
    I'm also having trouble with the whole voting thing. :(
    43 weeks ago
    I can't vote either and I really really want to vote for:

Leia The Riveter
    by Thomas G. Sullivan
    December 27, 2009

43 weeks ago
    I don't see anywhere to vote either.
    43 weeks ago
    Also not able to vote.
    43 weeks ago
    Not able to vote
    43 weeks ago
    Can't vote either.
    43 weeks ago
    the gallery voting thing is not working but If I may... my vote is for Game of Time... by NikHolmes
    43 weeks ago
    Also not seeing any way to vote.

I really, really want "Best Buddies" from 2010-10-08 (Chris Wahl's "Chewie and Han"). Also hoping we'll have a choice of colors on the classic designs, as I really want the shirt in anything but the original red.
    43 weeks ago
    Excellent idea! Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can't find any place in the gallery to vote. Where are the voting buttons?
    43 weeks ago
    I hoping for an old one. The time warp one from January 25, 2012.
    43 weeks ago
    I can't vote either but I'm hoping "Adopt a Tribble" or "Enlist! (as a red shirt)" by queenmob returns especially if the tribble shirt comes in various colors.
    43 weeks ago
    Also not able to vote. Coming soon?
    43 weeks ago
    Still can't vote. Was hoping for "Hello, Sweetie!"
    43 weeks ago
    Nope, can't vote either.
    43 weeks ago
    I would love the Slap Bet Commissioner from 4/15/12.

I also can't vote!
    43 weeks ago
    vladadog said: I can't vote either and I really really want to vote for:

Leia The Riveter

by Thomas G. Sullivan

December 27, 2009

I'll second that vote (once I can) and third it for a friend of mine who will buy it too. Actually, make that a fourth since I'll buy two of them. :)
    43 weeks ago
    Voting not yet an option. Tested with IE9, Firefox, and Chrome. The "Gallery" 'button' at the top of the page takes user to www.teefury.com/archive/. The link in the e-mail notice is to r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp ...
    The link in the forum notice points to www.teefury.com/gallery/. But, www.teefury.com/gallery/ generates a 404 error.
    43 weeks ago
    When voting is available, It's a TRAP! (the shirt, not the voting)

October 30, 2009

Had it and wore it into the ground. Great shirt!

http://www.teefury.com/archive/609/TRAP/#
  • image zipper
    43 weeks ago
    abakergirl said: I'm also having trouble with the whole voting thing. :(

Hi guys- sorry about that! We took voting back offline while we work on fixing some technical issues. We're hoping to get it back up soon :)
    43 weeks ago
    Um...not seeing anything different in the gallery. Also, it would be cool to have like a search function or something so I could look for any designs I've missed completely.
    43 weeks ago
    Teevil said:
    abakergirl said: I'm also having trouble with the whole voting thing. :(

Hi guys- sorry about that! We took voting back offline while we work on fixing some technical issues. We're hoping to get it back up soon :)

Oh ok thanks.
    43 weeks ago
    Yeah, are we able to search by artist? I'm voting for Souffle Girl, but would like to see which other Megan Lara designs there are without trawling through a million pages...
  • Load More Comments