Back to forum
rss 45 weeks ago
Hi guys,
It's been a while since I posted here but I figured I would mix things up a bit. I wanted to share with you some of my recent submissions. I hope you like them and be sure to visit, like and share my facebook page. Thanks!!

Warbucks Design Art Page

Tale of the Mogwai - "Tale of the Mogwai". I would like to thank my friend Chris for the help with the Chinese. The design tells the tale of the Mogwai. The large Chinese symbol in the center says "Danger". As you can see the circle graphics (clockwise) lead from the "Mogwai" to "Water" to "Multiplying" to "Food" to "Gremlin" to "Sun". It's the circle of the Mogwai. If you read the Chinese writing to the right of each graphic they read "Good" to "Water" to "Life" to "Food" to "Evil" to "Punishment".
 photo Mogwai.jpg

Daft Hero - Even you can be a hero... Daft Punk style.
 photo DaftHero.jpg

The Enemy is Listening... - What's better than a zombie world war? Nothing! Keep hope alive!
 photo WWZ.jpg

Thanks guys. Feedback always welcome. Still hoping to crack TeeFury someday...
17Comments
    45 weeks ago
    Love the simplicity of the colors (I should look at more Sovieera propaganda posters for ideas of how to cut my pallette. Seriously, those guys were great at poster design using two hues). And as a bedroom DJ that likes using a bit of Daft Punk, that one I like the best.
    45 weeks ago
    Thanks, Jackpot. Appreciate the comments.
    44 weeks ago
    One more for your viewing pleasure. Again... comments are always welcome. Hope you like it.

photo saints-of-nicholas.jpg
    44 weeks ago
    Like that one.
    44 weeks ago
    Daft Hero is really really god.
    44 weeks ago
    *good

oops
    44 weeks ago
    Yeah Warbucks, these are awesome. I particularly like the Daft Hero one. The Saints of Nicholas design is also lovely. Fantastic lines.
    44 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. Glad you like them and appreciate the feedback. Alas, no word from TeeFury. The streak continues...
    44 weeks ago
    I've been watching a lot of Tim Burton flicks so I put this together. Enjoy!! (I hope...)

photo BurtonsImaginaryFriends_mock.jpg
    43 weeks ago
    That's a excellent concept Warbucks, I just wish BJ, Jack and Ed were more Foster like than this chibi style you have going right now.

The other designs look great as well, you're amassing a impressive collection of t-signs.
    43 weeks ago
    Thank you, sir.
    42 weeks ago
    Hey guys! Head over to Warbucks Design right now! There's some cool stuff going on!!
    40 weeks ago
    Light bulb! New design and submitted. Hope you like it.

photo BreakingGru-Mock.jpg
    40 weeks ago
    Phenomenal work. I really like the Breaking Gru and the Daft Hero designs. Good luck on breaking into Teefury... I have had no luck either. :T
    40 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy the "Tale of the Mogwai" and "Saints of Nicholas" designs if they are every printed.
    40 weeks ago
    Welp, received the rejection email for Breaking Gru today and I haven't heard anything back on the other designs still 0 for 1,201.
    40 weeks ago
    Hey guys... head over to Warbucks Design right now. We have some great things going on this week. Don't miss out! Starting tomorrow... July 8th!