I haven't been around here since the beginning (not even close), and I just recently decided to go through the archives even though it would just make me sad... which it did. And now I can't help but wonder what the odds are of me finding some older shirts like

Quid Vomits Happy (which I don't have very high hopes for as it seemed unpopular at the time too :[ )
and Pseudo's Daughter.

I think these are both stupidly cool shirts but I have no clue how I'll ever find them. I put up "Wanted" posts on teetrade, but realistically... do you guys think I'll ever find them?
5Comments
    260 weeks ago
    There's always a chance that it'll be printed at other t-shirt site. Or you could nicely ask the artist to submit the artwork (if they still have the rights to it) to teextile.com or something similar and see if it'll get printed.

For example, I know that at least three of teefury's previous shirts has been printed/submitted at teextile.
    260 weeks ago
    Teetrade.org.

Good luck with your search!
    260 weeks ago
    I have Quid Vomits Happy on Teetrade. It's a XL (I think, maybe a XXL). What size do you need? I have the same user name on there.
    260 weeks ago
    Unfortunately, I need a men's small. Thanks for the help though. I'll keep looking around
    260 weeks ago
    Dude...tweezers...what a dumb username ;)