Back to forum
rss 60 weeks ago
I'm working on a few different designs, this one is nearing completion and I would love any advice, critiques, feedback, and/or suggestions that you may have!

photo Yellowab_zpsd606a3df.jpg
11Comments
    60 weeks ago
    Genius! Love the art style.

Because TeeFury gives customers the choice of 2 or 3 shirt colors, consider trying out this design on a few different backgrounds. You may want to change the areas of thru-color in your design to allow for that.

Other than that and picking a pun name, I'd say you've got a winner! :)
    60 weeks ago
    This is so good, I could cry!
    60 weeks ago
    This is awesome but can you make the plug at his chest (You know cuz hes powered by that).
    60 weeks ago
    INSTA-BUY FOR ME!
    60 weeks ago
    Chuffy, I cannot explain to you how much your comments meant to me. It was inspirational to read that someone liked my design that much. THIS is what I really want to do. It's what I think would make me happy in life and to receive such positive feedback was inspirational to an unexplainable degree. Many sincere thanks to you! :) I mean it!

Okay, about the color choices. I was hoping that I would be able to use different thru colors for the same design, such as:

photo Lightorangea_zps9079b3c1.jpg

photo REDa_zpsed8f34f5.jpg

photo BlackB_zps8c4e8db3.jpg

This isn't the case, though, is it? :( Any further advice would definitely be appreciated.
    60 weeks ago
    Jackpot, your comment could do the same to me! I'm glad you liked it that much! :)
    60 weeks ago
    angryrman said: This is awesome but can you make the plug at his chest (You know cuz hes powered by that).

I was worried that it would clutter up the middle area of the armor. I thought about doing away with the plug. The gag still works without it. Just an idea, though.
    60 weeks ago
    hankdesign said: INSTA-BUY FOR ME!

Thanks Hank! :) I'm psyched that you like it that much. It made my day to read that!
    59 weeks ago
    Zengardener said:
    angryrman said: This is awesome but can you make the plug at his chest (You know cuz hes powered by that).

I was worried that it would clutter up the middle area of the armor. I thought about doing away with the plug. The gag still works without it. Just an idea, though.

Ya sure anyways this is incredible no matter what you do! Definitely an INSTA-Buy!
    59 weeks ago
    Have a look through the gallery to see which shirt colors there are. You can also download the Mockup shirt kit that I've adapted from a public domain mockup with the TeeFury colors. Use the color chart to pick backgrounds to test your design on.

It can be downloaded directly http://www.chuffy.me/mockupshirt/mockupshirt.zip
    The post about how to use it is here http://www.teefury.com/forum/6403/Mock_Up_Shirt___Color_Chart/
    It's a bit out of date, there's some new colors I think. Best check the TeeFury gallery so you don't set your heart on an unavailable color combo.

I often use this to check my own designs. It's great for mocking up a design to see how it could look. It's also good for a promotional image when it's finished. Though as the saying goes 'Art is never finished, the Artist merely abandons it'. Hopefully abandons it to be printed! ;)

59 weeks ago
    Again, a million thanks! You answered most of my questions in a single thread. The Teefury community is very lucky to have someone like yourself lurking about! ;)