Hello all! I'm new to Teefury and still fairly new to the world of design submissions--I participated in several shirt.woot derbies back in 2009 but it's been awhile and I'm rusty. Anyway! I recently did an illustration that's a Star Wars/Doctor Who crossover (Amy's a smuggler, Rory's a Jedi) and I've had a few people tell me I should submit it at a place like Teefury. I have a few concerns about it, but my big one is that it's well above the 5/6 color limit. There's a few colors that are similar that I can change to be the same color, etc, but I guess my main question is how does soft shading work with the color limit? Does the gradation between a base color and a shading color count as its own color, or does it count as the shade color?

I know that's a mess of words but I hope I at least sort of made sense. Here's my illustration; any comments/suggestions/critique/rotten veggies are highly appreciated. Also, letting me know if submitting this design is even an idea worth pursuing in the first place. Thanks in advance!

3Comments
    61 weeks ago
    Definitely worth pursuing, yes! Not sure how to go about redefining the shading and whatnot, but I love the concept!!
    61 weeks ago
    I can't answer your question but I just wanted to say that this is really great, and I don't even like Dr Who
    61 weeks ago
    Halftones. That is all.