Back to forum
rss 49 weeks ago

Let me know what you guys think!

photo fc550x550asphaltu1ff_zps0e2116fe.jpg
 photo sds_zpsabbfee2b.jpg
7Comments
    49 weeks ago
    really weird design, what made you want to put these two together?
    49 weeks ago
    Its a cool look and fairly well done, but im with ojrtega - where is the connection between the two?
    49 weeks ago
    EK1NG said: Its a cool look and fairly well done, but im with ojrtega - where is the connection between the two?

Thanks! -both of you!

and to answer your question, My friend was having a down day and Lady Deadpool and Sailor Moon are two of her favorite fandoms. With the long blonde hair Lady Deadpool has, I thought Id do a silly MashedPotato for her. Turns out a lot of other people loved the idea and design so i thought id submit it here :)
    47 weeks ago
    I think it'd be funnier if it was Deadpool's body. :)
    46 weeks ago
    I would buy this. Honestly, the idea is just hilarious and I love it!
    46 weeks ago
    Haha Razubi, the original sketch was actually deadpool (male deadpool) just wearing a sailor moon costume with the gun and his mask, with a slight potential of chest hair XD! but alas, my friend who I made it for wanted Lady Deadpool :)

Thanks so much, Ki7_3L !! :D
    46 weeks ago
    BrightBatTs said: Haha Razubi, the original sketch was actually deadpool (male deadpool) just wearing a sailor moon costume with the gun and his mask, with a slight potential of chest hair XD! but alas, my friend who I made it for wanted Lady Deadpool :)

Thanks so much, Ki7_3L !! :D

The chest hair sounds great, but I understand.