Back to forum
rss 50 weeks ago

brightbat

brightbat

Hi! Im new here so just thought Id share some submissions and see what you guys think! Feedback and constructive criticism wanted!

---

photo figbrownmensffffffu1_zpsc287166d.jpg

10Comments
    50 weeks ago
    AMAZING!!!!
  • image zipper
    50 weeks ago
    Cool art, but please don't link to other stores on TeeFury :) I've removed the links this time.
    50 weeks ago
    Teevil said: Cool art, but please don't link to other stores on TeeFury :) I've removed the links this time.

Sorry about that! Thank you!
    50 weeks ago
    I actually like the Doctor Who and Pokemon shirts a lot. The other ones are "meow" to me, but I could see myself wearing the two I mentioned.
    50 weeks ago
    Neveko said: I actually like the Doctor Who and Pokemon shirts a lot. The other ones are "meow" to me, but I could see myself wearing the two I mentioned.

Thank you! Im glad you like them, and "meow" is a great term! :P
    50 weeks ago
    Yes, I suppose it is a good term. :P
    I think your designs are all good. Though, the zombie/dead designs are a little gross to me, personally (and they don't really make sense as to why they're zombified beyond the fact they're zombified. Fuh. I never was a big zombie fan, though).
    50 weeks ago
    Neveko said: Yes, I suppose it is a good term. :P

I think your designs are all good. Though, the zombie/dead designs are a little gross to me, personally (and they don't really make sense as to why they're zombified beyond the fact they're zombified. Fuh. I never was a big zombie fan, though).

To each their own :) Thanks! Im glad you enjoy the designs even though youre not much for the undead ;)
    49 weeks ago
    The Hank Hill one is fantastic!
    49 weeks ago
    PROPANE!!!
    Hank hill one is great
    49 weeks ago
    Pattywagon and ojrtega : Thanks so much! :) Thats one of my favorites too lol