Back to forum
image zipper
rss 51 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:
- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
206Comments
    51 weeks ago
    I recently streamed all of Firefly and Serenity and absolutely loved them both! It seems I really missed out on some good shirts that reference the fandom. Would love to see more Firefly shirts for purchase.
    51 weeks ago
    -Another The Hobbit tee would be nice. More specifically. There was a picture up on your facebook from a while back that I LOVED. I'm not sure if you are saving it for when the 2nd movie comes out but the picture was Smaug sleeping on the pile of gold and you could see the shadow of Bilbo looking at Smaug.

-Sherlock Holmes (BBC, Elementary, still would love to see a Classic Sherlock Holmes shirt)
    - Star Trek
    -Venture Bros
    -Labyrinth
    -The Last Unicorn
    -Once Upon A Time
    -Maybe a classic Monster Tee
    51 weeks ago
    How about some Animaniacs? Maybe the Godpigeons, Chicken-Boo, etc? Maybe some more Stephen King related shirts, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones. And with Dexter coming to an end, it would be nice to see come killer Dexter designs.
    51 weeks ago
    Chuck
    Alias
    Star Wars
    Legend of Zelda
    Mario
    Labyrinth
    Neverending Story
    Princess Bride
    Goonies
    BBC Sherlock
    Elementary
    Hunger Games
    51 weeks ago
    Since we had a final fantasy VII and nintendo 64 tee, why not more 90`s games? I would love to see more squaresoft games like Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy VIII.
    50 weeks ago
    Mickey Mouse
    Tomb Raider
    The Walking Dead
    Angry Birds
    Lord of the Rings
    Dexter
    Breaking Bad
    Care Bears
    Alcoholic Shirts (yes, summer is coming)
    Iron Man
    Batman
    Superheroes
    50 weeks ago
    Ares
    Iron Man 3
    Angry Birds (any)
    Dead Space 3
    Bioshock (any)
    Hangover
    Traffic Problems
    Beer Emergency Storage (Hurricane Season is here)
    Forever A Rebel
    50 weeks ago
    Ares
    Iron Man 3
    Angry Birds (any)
    Dead Space 3
    Bioshock (any)
    Hangover
    Traffic Problems
    Beer Emergency Storage (Hurricane Season is here)
    Forever A Rebel
    50 weeks ago
    Baby Avengers
    Baby Justice League
    Sonic
    50 weeks ago
    I am a huge fan of Tee Fury. My only suggestion is that the designs be printed maybe 20-30% smaller than they currently are being printed. They often appear far too large on my very small frame. It's almost overwhelming large sometimes, to the point of making me look out of proportion to my own shirt. There have been a handful of times I have chosen to not get a shirt because the design looks like it will be far, far too big. Designers: please keep this in mind! Bigger is not always better.
    50 weeks ago
    I agree with Dsmooth321 more firefly!!! i missed out on all of them -__-

oh! and maybe an Alice in Wonderland/Rayman crossover!! or just a Rayman shirt (preferably with Globox in it aswell hes my favorite also if Globox is the main image there shud be a blue background that compliments him)
    50 weeks ago
    Oh another idea, there is an image of a nintendo/ avengers crossover that has a bunch of nintendo characters looking like the super heroes. something along those lines would be cool, maybe individual characters like a Samus Ironman crossover thing.
    50 weeks ago
    *Chuck
    *Fringe
    Arrested Development
    Dr. Horrible
    Spiderman
    Calvin and Hobbes
    Once Upon a Time
    (anything else that I like but forgot)
    50 weeks ago
    More Supernatural, please!

Also, some Community would be great. There are so many great quotes and references there that can be used.
    50 weeks ago
    Please please add talls!,, There are lots of tall geeks out here.
    50 weeks ago
    -Dragonball z
    -Adventure time
    -Family guy
    -American dad
    A devils rejects/house of 1000 corpses would be cool
    50 weeks ago
    A "most popular colour" image to be put over the most popular colour choice? Similar to the "Winner" image superimposed on the tee in a twofury battle.
    50 weeks ago
    A Supernatural tee would be awesome
    50 weeks ago
    Lord of the Rings, Danny Phantom, Army of Darkness, Calvin and Hobbes....anybody do any anime ones? Like Fullmetal Alchemist? I would sooooo be all over that. :D
    I think a Danny Phantom/Ghostbusters mash-up would be epic. :D
    50 weeks ago
    Labrynth
    Dark Krystal
    Scott Pilgrim
    Game of Thrones
    Army of Darkness (ash version)
    Princess Bride
    Sandlot
    It would be nice to see some more classic spoofs or mash ups. Older moves and TV, like Cheers; that would be awesome. I also think black should pretty much be a standard color but otherwise I like the color choices.
    50 weeks ago
    I REALLY want to see a "The Last Unicorn" shirt, please. Make it so!
    50 weeks ago
    Babylon 5!!! It's so under used in the realm of t-shirts! Total cult classic, and a GREAT show. Also: there are a million inside jokes that could be made into shirts just using the aliens on the ship. PLEASE print Babylon 5 shirts in the near future :)
    50 weeks ago
    Dr Slump + Dragon Ball
    Indiana Jones
    Labyrinth

Sliders
    V

Michael Jackson
    50 weeks ago
    Women's shirts with scoop necks or v-necks :) I'd pay a few extra bucks for that!
    50 weeks ago
    I would love to see some general science shirts, with maybe some cool science puns or cartoons
  • Load More Comments