Back to forum
image zipper
rss 51 weeks ago
As many of you know, Jimiyo has been TeeFury's Art Director since the site launched, guiding TeeFury, its artists and customers through nearly five years of amazing tees. But as he moves on to tackle new projects, we've tapped a new artist to take the reins as TeeFury's Art Director...

Tom Kurzanski is an illustrator and designer with over ten years of professional creative experience in comics, web, and print for clients such as Kaplan, the Princeton Review, Complex Media, and Dark Horse, Inc. His extracurricular projects include tabletop gaming, mapping out a children's book series, and designing geeky tees. Tom’s bounced around the globe to settle in California by way of Colorado with his fiancée, Annie, and their pup with an Ewok-underbite.

And if you think that name sounds familiar, you're right! Tom Kurzanski is the designer behind some great TeeFury shirts that might be in your wardrobe already:

Tom says, "When I discovered Tee Fury, I was immediately struck by the quality of the designs and the active online community. After just a short time creating tees, I could see that the relationship that Tee Fury has with its artists is outstanding. Tee Fury not only recognizes the artist point-of-view, but also understands and can empathize. As the new Art Director, I plan to maintain the high level of quality in design, community interaction, and artist rapports, and will strive to bring some new and exciting elements to the mix."

Please join us in welcoming Tom to the TeeFury team!
56Comments
    51 weeks ago
    Welcome Tom! Look forward to bombarding you on a daily basis! Seriously, welcome aboard and look forward to working with you.
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats Tom!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats and welcome!! Stay tuned for submissions ;) haha -Enjoy your new gig
    51 weeks ago
    YEAH!!! So full of win! Congratz! HI-5!
    51 weeks ago
    Hey Tom! Congrats on the new position! Looking forward to working with ya! :)
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats... really awesome!! I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said... sooooo cool! *claps*
    51 weeks ago
    Welcome! Congratulations!
    51 weeks ago
    yay, congrats Tom!
    51 weeks ago
    Grats, Tom! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :D
    51 weeks ago
    Woo!! Congrats!!!!!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats dude!
    51 weeks ago
    Congratulations Tom :D I hope to one day get a print with you guys
    51 weeks ago
    congrats! have fun :)
    51 weeks ago
    That's great! Congrats!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats Tom!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats!!!
    51 weeks ago
    Awesome news, Congrats!!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats and welcome!!:D
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats Tom! Looking forward to the new "Tom" chapter here at TF. Fun, fun. :]
    51 weeks ago
    No way! Congrats Tom!!!!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats! Rock the next gen of TF!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats!
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats Tom! :D
    51 weeks ago
    Congrats Tom!
    51 weeks ago
    Welcome dude!