Hi all, here is a design I have been working on. I think it is nearly finished. What do you guys think and anything that could be tweaked to make it any better?

photo ScreenShot2013-04-28at221548_zpseacba648.png

3Comments
    50 weeks ago
    funny and awesome concept and the i like the colorful look
    only idea/tweak i would offer up would be the soup itself, the mushroom pattern just makes it look flat and less like actual soup.
    - i think it would pop a little more and not look as stagnant if there were chopped or regular mushrooms floating in the soup broth.
    - you could even and in some diced up super leaves or fire/ice flower leaves to add a little to the look of the soup
    50 weeks ago
    EK1NG said: funny and awesome concept and the i like the colorful look

only idea/tweak i would offer up would be the soup itself, the mushroom pattern just makes it look flat and less like actual soup.

- i think it would pop a little more and not look as stagnant if there were chopped or regular mushrooms floating in the soup broth.

- you could even and in some diced up super leaves or fire/ice flower leaves to add a little to the look of the soup

Thank You. I did think this looked a little flat myself. I will remove the white dots and then add in what you have mentioned and then submit it.

Appreciate your comments. Thank you EK1NG.
    50 weeks ago
    no prob, just make sure you post the final copy on this forum so I can see it