Back to forum
rss 65 weeks ago
So I have a lot of shirts from teefury. I just got the black knight invincibility one in the mail and it's the first tagless one I have. Did the women's sizes change?

I've always ordered the same size, but this time it feels tighter. And I haven't grown! It feels like a cheaper material (less soft and less give to the fabric) and a less flattering fit.

I'd take the old tagged tees over this fit any day!
6Comments
    64 weeks ago
    It could just be the color you have. If I'm remembering correctly, some of the colors teefury orders are from a different supplier. For example, all the black shirts (even the tagless ones) I've bought from them fit PERFECT, but the chocolate brown one I have is a little tighter. I'm not happy with that, but what can you do?
    64 weeks ago
    Hmm.....I don't think that's it - the two I wore recently were both black, and definitely fit different!
    63 weeks ago
    I have the recent Miyazaki themed one in turquoise. It's the first tagless one I've got and it's much bigger than the previous women's xl I have. The rest are all black. It is a baggier fit and even laid out after the wash it is longer and wider.
    63 weeks ago
    That's really weird then - cause my women's XL is significantly smaller when measured against the old XL. something is up with them for sure!
    63 weeks ago
    Yeah, these new shirts are very different from the ones they used to use.

I got "Soft Kitty" for my girlfriend and "Obtainer of Rare Antiquities" for myself, both in the sizes we always get, and they were both:

- stiffer
    - rougher
    - bunched and wrinkled differently
    - gave those bad looking tringles sticking off the shoulders at the sleves
    - generally less flattering

This is a serious issue and I'm reluctant to buy more shits from Teefury if they're going to be like these.

They probably changed suppliers to save a little on the shirts. But considering that they just raised the prices not too long ago, you'd think they could stay with the better shirts.

Or maybe these shirts cost more and they think they're giving us a bonus for our increased price. They're probably stronger and more durable. In that case I'd just like the option to have the good shirts.

I'd even pay a buck more for the better shirts. Otherwise I don't think I want to buy any more. I'm not going to wear shirts that look and feel like this.
    63 weeks ago
    I agree - I liked the previous fit and now these are not as soft and are stiff - with almost no give to the fabric at all. And it is significantly tighter. I measured - it's definitely smaller. I like the old shirt and didn't mind the tag.

PLEASE look into this Teefury! I loved your shirts - was one of the few places I knew that it would always fit well. Now I am not sure I want to risk it.