Back to forum
rss 66 weeks ago
Hi all

It's been a heck of a long time since I started this, but I can FINALLY considered finished... It's too damn epic so it took so damn long :P

I present: Geographically Accurately Representative of House Sigils Topological Map of The Land of Westeros.

AKA: Epic Westeros.

Have subbed it here, holding thumbs! :)

10Comments
    66 weeks ago
    Wow. Thats fabulous! So detailed, and such neat lines!
    66 weeks ago
    Great design and illustration. The linework and detail are amazing. This should definitely print.
    66 weeks ago
    Great art !!! please print it !
    66 weeks ago
    Thanks for your support! :D It took bloody ages, in the words of Westeros lore, I paid the Iron price for this puppy :P

I wanna do a few colour variants for it, any requests? :)
    66 weeks ago
    Try a warmer color scheme...maybe with some Lannister reds and golds. I can see this on a creme shirt with warmer colors for the design. Should complement the color scheme you already have very well.

Again, excellent work.
    66 weeks ago
    This is completely amazing and stunning. I don't think you should change a thing. I can't imagine this not getting printed.
    66 weeks ago
    I think I should get it more gold, that sounds great actually :) I wanted to distinct clearly between the land and the sea, ans it's a tad hard to read that it's a map (also added the compass at the end), but a golder scheme sounds great :)

If anything I really just wanna hang this up big in my lounge :)
    65 weeks ago
    I think it looks really nice, however Im a bit distracted by the waves in front of the wolfs face.. It looks weird to me. Other than that, I love it!
    65 weeks ago
    Oh, no, dude. Don't mess with it. I think the design as is reads well. I was suggesting an alternate color scheme on a creme background with red, orange, and yellows for the map. Though I doubt the Wall would look quite as chilly.
    65 weeks ago
    Amazing work! :) Would buy as is but just a few suggestions:

The direwolf of Stark looks like a bear to me. And I would remove the steam/waves/clouds in wolf's mouth and above the head. It could also be why it gives the impression of a bear.

Also, how large would the design be on a shirt?