Back to forum
image zipper
rss 68 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
201Comments
    68 weeks ago
    I would like to see more video game themed shirts. Maybe Okami, Assassin's Creed, Pokemon, Dead Space, Red Dead Redemption, all sorts of things.
    68 weeks ago
    More Video game themed shirt as well. Perhaps Walking Dead too!
    68 weeks ago
    If you made Merlin shirts i would die. It would also be nice to see some Supernatural. Oh! and Okami.
    68 weeks ago
    april 3rd is fish fingers and custard day for all the whovians. we need more epic doctor who shirts.
    68 weeks ago
    Posted this in response to today's shirt, then thought I should also post it here...

How about offering "Walking Dead" themed shirts each Sunday to get us through the long wait until the 4th season return this October?
    68 weeks ago
    I would love more Britcom shirts I.E. Coupling, Red Dwarf, Are you being served
    68 weeks ago
    I REALLY want to see a Lost shirt.
    68 weeks ago
    Supernatural, Serenity, Stargate!!!!!!!
    68 weeks ago
    More video game shirts I'd love to see Fallout, Halo, Bioshock, Gears of War ect.
    68 weeks ago
    maybe something to do with greek mythology.
    definitely more walking dead, transformers ( generation 1 obvs), harry potter.

maybe something to do with classic tv shows? sabrina the teenage witch, saved by the bell etc...
    68 weeks ago
    I want to see more legend of Zelda, i always instant buy anything to do with the legend of Zelda. Also i saw Hairbrains shift with the wolf from the legend of Zelda would sell quite nicely and their other shirt with Link on it that says alcholink, and also the shirt with Pikachu with a mustache
    68 weeks ago
    i would love to see some bioshock or borderlands tee's
    68 weeks ago
    TeamMerthur said: If you made Merlin shirts i would die. It would also be nice to see some Supernatural. Oh! and Okami.

Merlin and Supernatural shirts? oh gosh you guys would totally get money from me for those! :D love to see that happen!
    68 weeks ago
    Would love to see more comic book themed shirts, like Batman, Superman, etc...
    68 weeks ago
    I really want a Chuck shirt! I'd also like Fringe, Arrested Development, and Dr. Horrible.
    68 weeks ago
    "The Flying Monkeys Have the Phone Box!"
    That'd make a pretty awesome shirt...
    68 weeks ago
    How about The Wizard of FuturOzma. Leela as Dorthy, Fry as Scarecrow, Bender as Tin Man, Zoidberg as Cowardly Lion, Nibbler as Toto, and of course Prof F. as OZ. Wish I could draw, but I'm an idea guy.
    68 weeks ago
    Final Fantasy :D
    68 weeks ago
    Must...... have..... Bioshock Infinite SHIRT!!!!!!
    68 weeks ago
    hamlett31 said: i would love to see some bioshock or borderlands tee's

I second this motion!
    68 weeks ago
    More 'Dark Tower'/'The Gunslinger' shirts, and also +1 on more videogame shirts. Some Metal Gear or Ace Combat would be awesome.
    67 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some game of thrones shirts and with it's return it'd be a really popular shirt. Also: Supernatural, Halo, Chuck and Stargate are some other things i'd love to see shirts from.
    67 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some game of thrones shirts and with it's return it'd be a really popular shirt. Also: Supernatural, Halo, Chuck and Stargate are some other things i'd love to see shirts from.
    67 weeks ago
    Oh and also spartacus i'd love to get a shirt that has to do with that tv series since it's coming to an end this month
    67 weeks ago
    A sci fi repair shop sign w/ R2 D2, a drd, and a sonic screwdriver.
  • Load More Comments