Back to forum
rss 69 weeks ago
I joined teefury nearly a week after after the pocket monster post by ramyb. I'm upset for two reasons, one being that I can't get the Tee shirt even though I understand the reason b/c the website exists for that reason and secondly b/c nothing has come close to matching that since I've joined. could we some up some new and original ideas people?
3Comments
    69 weeks ago
    wow they changed my post... but i was suggesting a different place since I know of a few shirts on a different place which you would probably like since they are similar to the pocket monster one
  • image zipper
    69 weeks ago
    Rules Reminder: Don't promote other stores on TeeFury. If you've missed a shirt design that you wanted, we recommend contacting the artist directly. Past shirts (and their designers) are listed in the Gallery :)
    69 weeks ago
    You can wish and pray for a grabbag/trade. There are days where you can get past shirts, for a discount, but you're not in control. Chances are, that someone might get a Pocket Monster and might not like it. Or you could get it! But if someone else got it, you might set up a trade.

It's not impossible, so keep your eyes open next grabbag.