Back to forum
image zipper
rss 56 weeks ago
If you've ordered a t-shirt recently and haven't received shipping confirmation yet, don't worry! There IS a delay in sending out orders due to some backlog with our supplier, but we're working hard to get orders out as quickly as possibly.



This means that some shirts may take longer to ship than the typical 3 to 7 business days. We're sorry about the wait, but can promise that the tees will be worth it!



Thanks for your patience, we appreciate it!
69Comments
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    It's all good Teefury, things happen, take your time XD
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    We got our shirts yesterday, our shipping notification today. lol No worries. :)
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    I ordered a shirt two weeks ago still haven't got it
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    WWWAAAAHHH I want my shirts.... Only joking, thanks for letting us know peoples
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    I ordered on March 4th and haven't heard whether my shirt was shipped. I'm in Canada too which is a long way from California, so I assume I'll get my shirt somewhere in the end of April. That kinda smurfs balls.
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    Wow I was wondering about a T-Shirt, The ultimate assassin from February, its seems to me in LA since Feb 09 (LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 ) Processed through USPS Sort Facility
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    I was wondering if something was up! Thanks for letting us know!
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    I've been wondering why my shirt hasn't come in yet. Thanks for letting me know.
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    You could maybe make it up to us by having Megan Lara's Donna design up for a day...
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    I ordered a t-shirt on the 22 February. (2nd time ordering from here) it sent UPS international mail to Canada (supposedly) it's now March 23rd and I'm STILL waiting for it to arrive. I've emailed several times to customer service and when I expressed my frustration of the lack of response, finally got a reply. excuse was that "for some reason my emails didn't go into the inbox" Told them that I called UPS and they said all they got was a ship label and no record of ever receiving the shipment. I asked customer service to do a trace. once again told was shipped March 6th. I asked AGAIN for a trace to be done. My emails are now being ignored. They also said to contact them if I still haven't received the order by March 27th (next week) if they've been ignoring most of the others, how do I know they'll respond? According to the shipping confirmation it says that UPS delivers international within 4 to 10 days. when cust svc first replied they said it could take up to three weeks or more !. When I ordered the first time I got my order within 2 weeks of ordering and it was shipped by USPS. Not impressed at all.
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    loribug1967 said: I ordered a t-shirt on the 22 February. (2nd time ordering from here) it sent UPS international mail to Canada (supposedly) it's now March 23rd and I'm STILL waiting for it to arrive. I've emailed several times to customer service and when I expressed my frustration of the lack of response, finally got a reply. excuse was that "for some reason my emails didn't go into the inbox" Told them that I called UPS and they said all they got was a ship label and no record of ever receiving the shipment. I asked customer service to do a trace. once again told was shipped March 6th. I asked AGAIN for a trace to be done. My emails are now being ignored. They also said to contact them if I still haven't received the order by March 27th (next week) if they've been ignoring most of the others, how do I know they'll respond? According to the shipping confirmation it says that UPS delivers international within 4 to 10 days. when cust svc first replied they said it could take up to three weeks or more !. if this is the case then on shipping confirmation it should say just that. When I ordered the first time I got my order within 2 weeks of ordering and it was shipped by USPS.
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    ordered the Eeveeprism shirt and was concerned I hadn't received it or shipping confirmation yet. It already takes forever to get to me. guessing a return will be out of the question since it has already been about ten days and you guys will take a week from shipping to get to me. just stating this should be taken into consideration for those of us still trying to find the right sized shirt for us, or are ordering for a friend.
  • image
    56 weeks ago
    I ordered my tee on 25th February..
    Shipping mail received on 7th March. But no Shirt till today. Ok, I'm in germany... Anyone knows how long it will take? Some more... months?
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    Waiting patiently... but please fix the problem soon
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    Miss_deworde said: I ordered my tee on 25th February..

    Shipping mail received on 7th March. But no Shirt till today. Ok, I'm in germany... Anyone knows how long it will take? Some more... months?

    Depends all on the customs (zoll) - sometimes a package from the USA arrives super fast (within 5 work days) and sometimes it takes up to 6 weeks by the same shipping method.
    The "normal" time from shipping till delivery is 10 work days or 2 weeks.
    Just be patient! Speaking from my own experiences ;-)

  • image
    55 weeks ago
    Miss_deworde said: I ordered my tee on 25th February..

    Shipping mail received on 7th March. But no Shirt till today. Ok, I'm in germany... Anyone knows how long it will take? Some more... months?


    International shipping is usually 10 to 15 work days or, 2 to 3 weeks when you incl. the weekends). And it depends on customs, too.
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    I ordered My tee on the 14th March and it hasn't come yet and plus were the tracking number, so i can track were my shirt is going or is it coming or not . I'm kinda butt hurt right now.
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    I received an email that my Game of Time tees had shipped, but when I click on 'track your package' all it says is "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations". So have the shirts shipped or not? Are they in an alternate dimension? Is Schrödinger's cat alive or dead or in transit?
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    pbell said: I received an email that my Game of Time tees had shipped, but when I click on 'track your package' all it says is "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations". So have the shirts shipped or not? Are they in an alternate dimension? Is Schrödinger's cat alive or dead or in transit?


    @pbell. says the same thing for me and when I called UPS they said they never got the shipment at all. IDK, but you'd think with this many of us having "lost shipments" they'd do a little more to resolve the problem.....
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    The new shipping is taking much longer. :(

    Shipped March 15th via UPS. Been sitting in a post office facility in Washington since March 19th. Shipping was $18.95 for a package that weighed less than 2 lbs.

    It's irritating to pay UPS shipping prices for UPS to ship it from Fontana, CA to Richmond, CA. It then sat in the Richmond USPS facility for 3 days. And it has now sat in the Washington USPS facility for 7 days.

    We have placed two orders since then and I'm wondering if the will be the same - sitting in a postal facility with probably the equivalent of "parcel pool" postage applied, and so they will sit there forever.
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    pbell said: I received an email that my Game of Time tees had shipped, but when I click on 'track your package' all it says is "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations". So have the shirts shipped or not? Are they in an alternate dimension? Is Schrödinger's cat alive or dead or in transit?


    I have exactly the same issue, Game of Time and Browncoat Brick tee. Got the shipping notification from TeeFury but no status other than "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" pops up in the tracking.

    To be fair though, I've ordered through TeeFury a few times before and never had a problem - it could be the price of them trying to (for lack of a better term) "experiment" with different shipping methods...just hoping I get them before too much cold weather sets in! (I'm in Australia)
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    @Teevil Any updates on the shipping issues?
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    wow... just ordered the perfect shirt (sweep the leg) on 3/21 for my friend's birthday on 4/10... with the wait times complained about above, guess i'll have to have a plan B ready to go... totally bummed...
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    Honestly, an update with more info than "longer than normal" would be helpful. My order from 03/13 hasn't even shipped yet, two full weeks after the order. Is there any estimate on when you guys will actually start getting these orders out or are we supposed to sit here and nod and smile while you essentially tell us that we'll *eventually* get the products we already paid for?
  • image
    55 weeks ago
    I ordered a shirt on March 6/13 (browncoat brick) and still havent received it. Ive seen comments from other customers saying they received theirs last week. Ive never had to wait 3 weeks for a tee :(
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top