Back to forum
rss 260 weeks ago
This is a great shirt, every time I wear it I either have someone want to take a picture or I have some azz who think's I'm racist. Its defiantly the funnest shirt I've gotten yet

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):
19Comments
    260 weeks ago
    260 weeks ago
    I plan on where my Zombama shirt on my schools Z-Day.

(A day where everyone in my school dresses up and acts like a zombie and terrorizes the town where we live! Its coming up on May 1st. I'll have to take pictures for you guys... I hope its gonna be freakin awesome!)
    260 weeks ago
    Oh god that grammar is atrocious. I need to slow down when I type here. Let me rephrase:

"I plan on wearing my Zombama shirt on my school's Z-Day."

Sorry for that one folks.
    260 weeks ago
    I wish i could have gotten one. ):
    didn't have money at the time.
    260 weeks ago
    how can this shirt be racist? why do all zombies have to be white... or green
    260 weeks ago
    I could imagine people thinking this is more suited for the brain dead bush, Obama is intelligent and for most, a hopeful chance at respecting politics again, personally I am proud of America for electing him for his intelligence and character. selrahc- Maybe you are taking it as people thinking it's racist when really they are just offended that it's insulting his intelligence. That said I can see the humor in this without it offending Obama for any superficial reason, I just think it's better suited for Bush.
    260 weeks ago
    The hippies loved it.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/2849_1097421994539_1196297055_30339427_5142801_n.jpg
    259 weeks ago
    omg me too! unfortunately i girl in my class ruined it for me. heres how the conversation went.

Her: i dont get your shirt.
    Me: whats there to get? its obama only a zombie.
    Her: yeah but like whats the point?
    Me:whats the point of the owl on your shirt?
    Her: ITS FOR A SCHOOL!
    Me: and this is a president. *walks away*

since when does a shirt design HAVE to have a point?
    259 weeks ago
    It doesn't have to haha, but to me though if it was Bush it would be making an accurate point. In this case there isn't a point (to me) and that's all good, it's a great illo!
    259 weeks ago
    @marshalmarvelous, it doesn't HAVE to have a point but some shirt designs were made with a point in mind.
    259 weeks ago
    both Obama and zombies are popular now. mixing them together its just a cool idea. its better then putting a joint in obama's mouth and saying "DOPE"
    259 weeks ago
    both Obama and zombies are popular now. mixing them together its just a cool idea. its better then putting a joint in obama's mouth and saying "DOPE"
    259 weeks ago
    i know it doesn't have to have a point but just the way this girl was insisting that there was a point and that she couldn't figure out what it was was very funny.
    259 weeks ago
    great shirt i own 2!
    259 weeks ago
    I love my tee, I get so many responses and looks, I have a had a slew of people ask me to take a photo with them, I think its because of my looks, but maybe the tee!
    3471412907_9579f32700.jpg
    259 weeks ago
    Ha! That picture is epically awesome! Or awesomely epic? Either way, it rocks!
    259 weeks ago
    Wow, the print came out huge! I only expected it to come out about half that size.
    I was on the edge of getting it, and wish I did.
    259 weeks ago
    Thanks! and the print is xxl
    258 weeks ago
    Agreed! This shirt rocks!

I have gotten a few looks,
    but then I look at them right back and they tend to look away.
    I also have gotten A LOT of compliments!
    Far more compliments than dirty looks.
    like a 10:1 ratio...
    but w/e i could care less about the dirty looks,
    the man isn't a god, he's just a politician, a liar just like the rest.