Back to forum
rss 261 weeks ago
i got TEEEEEEEEEEVIL.
just in case you wondered, i are a happy camper now thx!
i also got:

Voyages Extraordinaires

and

Just as sweet

*so relieved to get no obamas*

i love you guys!
138Comments
    261 weeks ago
    should have known better than to post without a pic huh?

PICT0001.jpg

and before anyone says anything, i live in 1970 so screw all of you.
    261 weeks ago
    meow pic was a bit big, sorry :(
    261 weeks ago
    You got the Voyages Extraordinaires shirt?

I'm extremely jealous. That's the one shirt from this site I've actually been terribly sad that I couldn't get. I want it so badly. But, I didn't have enough money to buy as many as I thought it would take to get it.

Anyway, way to go. That's awesome.
    261 weeks ago
    Great haul this time, pepper! And again thanks for the Teevil pic.
    261 weeks ago
    Haven't got mine yet, usually takes 2-3 weeks from the time I ordered it....I'm not cool

04/07- Ordered
    04/17- Shipped

Usually it takes Fed-ex 10 days from the day it was shipped to get it to me...

261 weeks ago
    Teevil Suits You ;P
    261 weeks ago
    I'm always amazed when Pepper gets her shirts before I do when I live so much closer LOL
    261 weeks ago
    Good haul Pepper and I'm envious over the Teevil ;-)
    261 weeks ago
    I want teevil! and just as sweet. and the squid farmer one.

can't wait to get mine
    261 weeks ago
    Mine still have a couple days to go before they reach me, but I better get Teevil.
    261 weeks ago
    My tracking says it is due here on the 21st. My confirmation email was received at 9:01 on the day of the grab bags, which was the 6th. Pepper was the first order in. So I wasn't far behind. Why was my order just shipped out on the 16th? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm

Actually I just hope I get them this time LOL.
    261 weeks ago
    I like your new avatar snarky. I think the raised eyebrow makes you looks more like SassyGal. :D
    261 weeks ago
    thanks Jimi LOL. I'm screwed. The shirts got through but my neighbor wasn't home to sign for them and she won't be home again tomorrow and she told me she won't go to the post office to get them. Beyotch! I don't know exactly what to do. I doubt the post office will let me get them even if I show them my receipt that I paid for them but had them shipped to my neighbor.
    261 weeks ago
    Well just talked to neighbor after talking to post office...looks like the package will be returned to Teefury and once again I don't get my grab bag shirts. My neighbor will not even sign the back of the delivery notice assigning the package over to me.

We've been neighbors for 30 yrs..what a shame. She says I'm harrassing her over this. She have me permission to send packages to her too. Her husband, who used to be a mailman accused me of mail fraud LOL. I'm sitting here crying over this.
    261 weeks ago
    Snarkygal, what a shame! I'd be crying too :(
    Why is it that you aren't able to get packages delivered to your addess, but they can get delivered to your neighbor? Is it only an issue with packages sent from TeeFury?
    261 weeks ago
    Well, the last 6 purchases from teefury went missing when sent to my address, so i thought i would try using her address (with her permission). I did have one Woot shirt go missing too. Either they caught the mail thief or the thief is only watching my address (my neighbor is in the building next door).

She gave me the notice the postal carrier left, so i put a note on it saying it is really my package and i have proof that i paid for it and i had it sent to her to thwart mail thieves and i taped it to her building's mail box and please deliver it to me. I doubt it will work, but who knows.

All if would have taken is her signature on the back and my name and i could have gone to pick it up but she wouldn't do it. I just don't understand why she is being such a smurf.
    261 weeks ago
    snarky, that completely suxxx!

Is there a way you can have the post office hold your packages and have you pick them up at their location?

261 weeks ago
    Damn. Sounds like a p.o. box might be the way to go.
    261 weeks ago
    Yo fellas, just wanted to put it out that I'm willing to trade two of my shirts (brand new from previous grab bag) for a shirt that I want.

If you're interested, check out my handle (EdwardBlake) on teetrade. Don't be afraid to offer. :)

FYI, the shirts is MM Current and Tombstone.
    261 weeks ago
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have ordered Burrowish and paid for the expedited shipping, so the post office won't even be involved (it hasn't even shipped yet, even though the date of sale was the 14th!). The problem was somebody WITHIN the post office was stealing my shirts, so having them held at the station wouldn't have solved anything. That's why this last grab bag, I didn't have my name on the package. I think the thief was watching for MY packages. And if I got a PO Box, it would have to be outside my current post office's area, (which wouldn't necessarily be far) but another monthly expense and I'm low income. But it may have to come down to that, just for packages. I will have to look into it. But as far as this package goes, unless the mail carrier is flexible and lets me sign for the package after seeing my note, it will most likely be returned to teefury.
    261 weeks ago
    Aw now that's really f-ed up! Perhaps you can file a complaint at the post office and maybe they can somehow watch your mail a little better and catch whoever is stealing it. There must be a way to put an end to this...
    261 weeks ago
    I did LOL.
    261 weeks ago
    But even I did that, a shirt from Woot went missing.
    261 weeks ago
    I just give up.
    261 weeks ago
    Should get mine tomorrow, or Wednesday. We shall see, and I shall post when I get them =). First set of shirts for me!!! Can't wait!
  • Load More Comments