Back to forum
rss 59 weeks ago
 photo NuclearWinterCOA_zps2b8d5690.jpg

a couple of designs playing on a simple "Before and After" phrase like some of the puzzles you see on wheel of fortune. I thought the subjects worked well as a mash up. Any thoughts?

photo NuclearWinterSilhouette_zpsca0969c4.jpg
10Comments
    59 weeks ago
    I prefer the second one
    59 weeks ago
    The second one is definitely a stronger design. The artwork is not bad in the first, but Goji looks more dynamic in the second, and the text is integrated into the design, whereas it's kind of just hanging there in the first. Good work, man!
    58 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input, guys.
    58 weeks ago
    Hey. I need that bottom design shirt. Like right now
    58 weeks ago
    Oh man! I just looked up your profile to see if maybe you had a link to somewhere I could get that shirt and I saw your previous submission. I have that shirt! I guess this makes me a fan.
    58 weeks ago
    awesomeposh said: Oh man! I just looked up your profile to see if maybe you had a link to somewhere I could get that shirt and I saw your previous submission. I have that shirt! I guess this makes me a fan.

Far out! You're talking about Magical Mystery Friends, right?Wow, that shirt seems like such a long time ago.

I'm going to Sub this one soon, now that submissions are open again.
    58 weeks ago
    Done! Let's hope the curators agree with us!
    58 weeks ago
    I don't like GoT but I'm hardcore old school godzilla fan I do indeed hope they print this.
    58 weeks ago
    The second one is really good!
    58 weeks ago
    mbecks114 said: The second one is really good!

Thank you very much!