Back to forum
rss 260 weeks ago
We're thinking about sponsoring an ongoing contest to help rid TeeFury of the Gargamel by supplanting them with our own (or at least channeling their energy to something more productive than bragging rights for a day). We'd offer up a free t-shirt to the winner or something.

Are you game, or would this just make things worse?
11Comments
    260 weeks ago
    Now that's something I can approve of!
  • image zipper
    260 weeks ago
    I think the Gargamel problem has been solved.
    260 weeks ago
    You so evil Teevil.
    260 weeks ago
    Thanks Teevil!
    260 weeks ago
    Thanks Teevil!
    259 weeks ago
    *is confused* Baisically you'd do... what? Remove the person's comment who says "first"? who actually wins something?
    I really don't understand why people have such a big problem with this...
    259 weeks ago
    Looks like they're posting their own "first" comment instead of letting someone else do it for them.

I can't explain why it's annoying, but it is. It almost feels like you're trying to hang out with your friends but you're stuck with your little brother who won't stop singing the $5 foot-long song.
    259 weeks ago
    You should give the "first" person credits toward their next purchase...and every other "first comment" after that an extra charge of sorts= +50 cents on their next purchase...to keep the "first" comments minimal...might add an interesting gambling component...Might keep people from wanting to say "first"...The "first" thing is kinda funny but kinda pointless; but if something that simple makes someone happy who am I to judge.(?)
    259 weeks ago
    I suppose the question is: are people willing to pay to annoy the heck out of others, or to fulfill their wildest fantasies of being "first"?
    :D
    259 weeks ago
    Oh smurf sorry...I thought this was a "teefury" project...going to lay off the booze now. :)