Back to forum
rss 72 weeks ago
Hello, I am new here (to the forums) and figured I would show my first design here bfore I submit it to the likes of Tee gods. Please leave constructive feedback! <3

photo HTD_zps1960a9d7.png
7Comments
    72 weeks ago
    After I stopped looking at it for awhile. I came back to notice that awful spot on top...

photo 123asd_zps4795ad5e.png
    72 weeks ago
    Don't know the reference but overall I like it it's right up my alley(bu dum ch) it's simple and not overencumbered.
    72 weeks ago
    It's a reference to podcaster/talking dead hoster/ex g4 guy Chris Hardwick. His father is ex PBA bowler Billy Hardwick. And he has a youtube show called "Chris Hardwicks All-Star Celebrity Bowling"; where he takes famous tv show casts, groups, etc. and bowls against them and they (the opposers) get money towards a charity of their choice.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nerdist
    www.nerdist.com
    72 weeks ago
    I don't know if many people will get the reference... Chris Hardwick is cool though, I like him on Talking Dead. And I like the colors, I'm a huge fan of yellow shirts. My suggestion would be to rotate some of the rectangles around the bowling ball slightly so that they are aligned with the circle a little better. Also, you may want to adjust the kerning (space between the letters) to make them a little closer together. Text generally looks better when the letters are closer together. Anyway, I like your design, best of luck to you!
    72 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input! will post an update version tomorrow.
    72 weeks ago
    Tried some new colors, thoughts? I like the white one.

photo HWbowlingwhite_zps5be045a5.png
    photo HWbowlingBlack_zps8d877379.png
    photo HardwickBowling_zpsd956af5a.png
    72 weeks ago
    Bumping cause I want some more feedback before I submit :D

Thanks