Back to forum
image zipper
rss 59 weeks ago
At TeeFury we're really proud of our shirts, so we aim to provide great quality and designs at the fairest price possible. Unfortunately, TeeFury isn't an island (yet!) and price increases we receive from our t-shirt suppliers mean that we sometimes have to raise our prices as well. So from now on, most TeeFury shirts will be $11.

But, there's also some good news! We've been working on a couple of changes that we think make our tees an even better value than they were before! Starting today, we've added these new features:

ColorFury!

Have you ever loved a design but hated the shirt color? We're looking to make that kind of disappointment a thing of the past with our new ColorFury feature! You'll be able to choose from multiple shirt colors, every day.

More Shirt Sizes!

We've been listening to your requests, and are pleased to be able to offer expanded sizes. Men's 2XL will be available for $12, and we will also be offering Women's 2XL and Men's 3XL for $13.

Let us know if you have any questions!
167Comments
    59 weeks ago
    6vTJ54H.gif
    59 weeks ago
    Not only the shipping went up now the shirts too?
    I'm done with this site
    59 weeks ago
    Not happy with the price increases - a women's 2XL would require just as much fabric as a Men's XL, but I have to pay more? Disappointed. Although I suppose I am at least grateful you expanded your size options.
    59 weeks ago
    This is AMAZING!!! Thanks for listening to what your loyal customers want! :)
    59 weeks ago
    smurfs that shirts are 10% more, but I think the colour choices make up for it.
    59 weeks ago
    Also, please update the size chart.
    59 weeks ago
    lol @ people complaining about shirt prices going up $1. Am I the only one excited about different color options?
    59 weeks ago
    I buy 2xl, and now for the same product I pay $2 extra for with inflated shipping? I have to admit when I would normally pull out my credit card on impulse, I will now seriously reconsider.

... Much like other sites that started cheap and now charge crazy amounts. The beginning of the end for me, but good luck and thanks for the shirts. I knew it would end one day.
    59 weeks ago
    Bigger sizes are good, but kids' sizes, especially for the shirts that reference pop culture kids enjoy like Adventure Time or Minecraft, would be an even more welcome addition!
    58 weeks ago
    People sure are overreacting. Unless you buy more than 1 shirt a week, the price change shouldn't affect you THAT much to cause an outrage.

also, I agree with JessBanks, children sizes would be great addition for a lot of the designs.

Thanks for the great site, and keep up the good work.

58 weeks ago
    Love this- the price is still good! I do wish I could bundle all the shirts we buy every month to save on packaging though. Or at least have shipping bags that were biodegradable. Thanks for all your hard work TeeFury!
    58 weeks ago
    I would love to see a long sleeve option! in the men's and the women's.
    58 weeks ago
    glenoneill said: 6vTJ54H.gif

yesss!
    58 weeks ago
    Buying a shirt like this in the store would run you well over $20.00. Stop acting like entitled little brats and be thankful there are companies like this who put out a great product.
    58 weeks ago
    tanks would be an awesome edition too! (in case you need any more ideas from the peanut gallery.)
    58 weeks ago
    I would love to see children's sizes added. The changes you made are great though!
    58 weeks ago
    thats awesome thanks guys! :)
    58 weeks ago
    Color wasn't really an issue for me. Yes there are way too many black shirts on sale, but it was probably the artist's vision to have it that way, I accept it. Some shirts I don't like the shade of the color, but letting me choose a whole new color is just going a bit far.
    Size...doesn't really matter for me. I buy a Large...it fits, end of story.
    Sorry for the apathetic post.
    58 weeks ago
    I love the color change idea! and to everyone complaining about price change, its a dollar..... its still a lot cheaper than a lot of t-shirt websites that charge $20+. It's called inflation... Minimum wage just went up (which causes cost of labor to go up) and gas prices going up (which would increase shipping also). Teefury isn't trying to do unspeakably evil things to it's fans, that would just be silly. I love teefury, and I check the site everyday. They listen to fans/customers but it is still a business, so when cost goes up they have to make up for it. Nuff said.

Anyways, rant over. Thank you Teefury! Keep up the awesome work!
    58 weeks ago
    No complains here. Hell, for me the shipping costs have dropped a good $6 or so.
    58 weeks ago
    Ah finally! Shirts in my size. And yet, $2 more. Actually, $3 if taking into consideration of the $1 inflated price due to, erm, I guess "the times". I, too, wonder why a women's 2XL is pricier since the men's XL uses the same amount of fabric. What gives?
    58 weeks ago
    #firstworldproblems
    58 weeks ago
    katrinamays said: Buying a shirt like this in the store would run you well over $20.00. Stop acting like entitled little brats and be thankful there are companies like this who put out a great product.

Is there really need to be vicious about it?
    58 weeks ago
    I'm okay with paying a little more (a little irritated that 2xl suddenly costs more than xl and smaller, but I can still live with it. Mainly because I probably won't be in 2xl much longer, but if the suppliers are charging more, it can't be helped). Color choices: glad to see these. I hope kids' sizes are around the next corner!
    58 weeks ago
    Finally we can choose the shirt colour we want. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Now if only we could have a shot at the past designs we didn't order because the shirt colour sucked... Oh well, as it is my bank account is going to suffer I expect :)
  • Load More Comments