Back to forum
rss 58 weeks ago
Hey guys! Haven't posted in these forums in forever! I figured I'd give you guys a look at some of the stuff I've subbed recently. Hope you like em...

some_textsome_text

some_textsome_text

some_textsome_text
8Comments
    58 weeks ago
    I absolutely love the Drive, Sewer Pipe, and Futurama ones.

The Drive one would be Instabuy for me.
    58 weeks ago
    I think the Gizmo one is a good idea but still needs work. Maybe more elements. Basic background or more characters.

I like the TMNT one but it's very close to the real thing.

I think the Futurama one is fine as is.
    58 weeks ago
    Ok to be honest these would all be passes for me, that being said they're fantastically done! I'd think about nibbler I love Futurama but Galactis and marvel not so much...

I think razubi is right about gizmo just seems to be missing something like his name is disney font or something like that for the whole mickey effect.

Regular Show... eh I just hate that show show I won't critique it lol.

Mario Bill Murray life Aquatica very well done. good referenes blended nicely.

The middle two are probably the most "artsy" Drive was a tolerable movie but I like that it reminded me of Vice City. I like the siloette style and the colors pop I don't know what color shirt it should be on but if printed I'd almost like to see something slightly obnoxious for a full 80's effect I'd totaly buy it then(but that's probably not most people's opinions how many comments are about shirt colors?)

Where the sewer pipe ends is very solid didn't quite catch that it was TMNT at first though now it's obvious apparently I didn't look very closely.
    58 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the critiques and advice guys I will take them to heart moving forward!
    58 weeks ago
    The Mario design was printed before, yes? I recall seeing it on another site. I really love that one.
    58 weeks ago
    Nope it hasn't been printed yet. Where the Sewer Pipe Ends and Regular Bros were printed elsewhere, but only after TF had passed on them. The rest have yet to be printed anywhere.
    58 weeks ago
    ! I have to find Where the Sewer Pipe Ends.
    58 weeks ago
    Nice. I like the GisMickey and Nibblactus designs.

I don't care about TLA, but the Mario piece is pretty cool too.