Back to forum
rss 72 weeks ago
Been submitting some designs to the site. I really hope you guys like 'em!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
10Comments
    72 weeks ago
    Very cool idea!

I look forward to seeing more!
    72 weeks ago
    Thanks for the support, man!

And there's more to come very soon!
    72 weeks ago
    whattime.png

A little different kind of design, less illustration involved but still a bunch of fun to do.
    72 weeks ago
    I'm torn on this one. Love 8-bit hate adventure time.... is it supposed to look like Dig-Dug?
    72 weeks ago
    It is 8-bit, but it's a little bit lower tech than Dig-Dug. This is Atari 2600.

It is also something of a pun. I wonder if anyone will guess it and post? ;)
    72 weeks ago
    Alright, might as well explain the above designs, I suppose. The first designs is Samus Aran from Metroid and Boba Fett (if you don't know what he's from, you're at the wrong site) as Punch and Judy from the "Big Shot" show-within-a-show from the anime Cowboy Bebop.

The second is obviously referencing Adventure Time but with Finn as the player and Jake as the dragon from the classic Atari game Adventure Get it? "What Time is It?" GET IT?!?!?!! Because it's funny, that's why! ;)

And here's number 3. Much like Boba Fett, if I have to explain this one, it's probably not for you (and in fact, this one majorly involves Boba's "brothers"):

survived.jpg
    72 weeks ago
    Unfortunately, the MashedPotato for the BeBop shirt makes me sad. I'm probably the only person on this site that's never seen Star Wars because I don't care to.
    72 weeks ago
    Well, I've got good news for you, then. I have another Cowboy Bebop mash-up in the works that does NOT involve anything Star Wars.
    72 weeks ago
    Cool design and art. I love the idea as well. Hope to see more of your designs. You can try photoshop it put your design to a sample shirt to see the effect or the end product of your design. You can as well check my Irish Drinking Team funny t-shirt to get more idea. Good job! Keep on creating.
    72 weeks ago
    Thanks, man. As for putting the art on a shirt image, I actually do that a lot at my day job, but I haven't done it with most of these. I think I'm going to try it. So thanks, again. :)