Back to forum
image zipper
rss 59 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
374Comments
    59 weeks ago
    I love Miyazaki and would like to see more prints of his movies(:
    59 weeks ago
    I'd like to see something Buffy or Avatar: The Last Airbender related (not together.) I've seen a few side-art for both shows. Would be nice!

More Miyazaki is always welcome as well.
    59 weeks ago
    I would LOVE to see:
    -the walking dead
    -the hunger games
    -adorable cute shirts
    -a twist on disney
    -any thing with cats

i feel there's too much doctor who.
    59 weeks ago
    It would be awesome to see some Avatar: The Airbender and Homestuck stuff, and I also feel like there's too much doctor who.
    59 weeks ago
    Keep doing doctor who its one of the only reasons I'm on here
    59 weeks ago
    That Katamari Parappa shirt sideart from Jason Cryer today
    Salute Your Shorts/Camp Anawanna shirt
    Doug
    59 weeks ago
    I would love to see a shirt with an Avatar: The Last Airbender theme. I think it would mean a lot to those of us who grew up with Aang.
    59 weeks ago
    I would greatly appreciate a Dark Souls themed t-shirt. There has been very few "recent" games. It's always Dr. Who. : (
    58 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Dexter shirt or Buffy or Angel. Also how about some more horror shirts as the Shining one was awesome.
    58 weeks ago
    I would like to see Goonies, Johnny 5 ( short circuit ), donnie darko, waynes world and anything classic 80's/90's movies
    58 weeks ago
    I love the Short Circuit moveis, a tee featuring that art would be mighty nice.
    I saw a piece that had number 5 play wall-e and eve was giggling, they are under the moon it was soo cute. :D

But also i would like to see some more pony art tees aswell. like the Pinkiepie portal tee or the Robocop/Derpy tee "hand over your muffins you have ten seconds to comply."

Do the right thing and i love your work! :D
    58 weeks ago
    Less Dr. Who; Buffy, Angel, MORE HARRY POTTER, Supernatural - LOVE those Winchester Boys!!
    58 weeks ago
    would like to see some

hunger games,
    more studio ghibli (my fav is nausica)
    and maybe a pinch of minecraft

to make it even more epic.
    58 weeks ago
    Oh and less Dr Who. You had a great firefly one which was ruined with a tardis. its not that i don't like dr who, its just over used.
    58 weeks ago
    i would like to see some more parks and recreation tees. I love the Ron Swanson tees, but i would like to see some Tom Haveaford tees. For example: Tommy Fresh, Entertainment 720, Appz and Zertz. If you do another Ron Tee maybe try: Muligans steakhouse, or a quote. "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have. No, wait. You may have heard me say 'give me alot of bacon and eggs', but what i said was "give me ALL the bacon and eggs you have.""
    58 weeks ago
    Potterhead suggestions:

1) Blue, red, green and yellow house shirts. Each with a custom crest that has a raven, lion, snake and badger designed by the artist. Then a banner at bottom of crest either saying the house or saying, "courage", "ambition", "wit", "trust"

ANNND... to make it more interesting have the gryff and sly shirts on the same day and then the huff and raven go head to head on another day

2) Honeydukes (pink/yellow girls, red guys), Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, Three Broomsticks, Hog's Head (slate gray shirt), Ollivanders or Quidditch shirts

3) "Weasley Is Our King" (red with dark red crown watermark on the front). Over the water mark the letters are in gold.

4) Red, blue, green yellow shirts with a gold prefect badge on the left breast

5) "The wand chooses the wizard." Picture of want with sparks coming out
    58 weeks ago
    I would love to see some:

Batman shirts: Villains more specifically.

Original Power Rangers

More TMNT

Muppets

Disney

Thor
    58 weeks ago
    More Miyazaki por favor
    58 weeks ago
    As I said in last month's forum, I want a Chuck shirt. It seems like the same fandoms are on here over and over again. There have only ever been two Chuck shirts on this site, and that was before I knew about it.
    58 weeks ago
    Things I would Instabuy in a heartbeat:

-LEGEND of ZELDA!
    *Especially the one by ramyb be in which it's a LoZ MashedPotato with Star Wars as Link and Luke and Navi as R2-D2!
    -CALVIN & HOBBES
    *Maybe a MashedPotato with Winnie the Pooh would be nice! :)
    -Regular Show
    -Studio Ghibli
    -Metal Gear
    -Hello Kitty
    -Futurama &
    -Simpsons

:>
    58 weeks ago
    AccioAlibi said: Potterhead suggestions:

1) Blue, red, green and yellow house shirts. Each with a custom crest that has a raven, lion, snake and badger designed by the artist. Then a banner at bottom of crest either saying the house or saying, "courage", "ambition", "wit", "trust"

ANNND... to make it more interesting have the gryff and sly shirts on the same day and then the huff and raven go head to head on another day

2) Honeydukes (pink/yellow girls, red guys), Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, Three Broomsticks, Hog's Head (slate gray shirt), Ollivanders or Quidditch shirts

3) "Weasley Is Our King" (red with dark red crown watermark on the front). Over the water mark the letters are in gold.

4) Red, blue, green yellow shirts with a gold prefect badge on the left breast

5) "The wand chooses the wizard." Picture of want with sparks coming out

I would love shirts like this
    58 weeks ago
    1) Well, ever since the episode aired, I've been kind of in love with enamored with Henry Winchester. I could watch him all day trying to radio in things on a cellphone and then being all, BAMF! "Elitist hunter magic, you black-eyed dandiprats!"

Anyhow, I'd LOVE to see a simple design for the Men of Letters, featuring their symbol which is the Aquarian Star. There could be text included that said, "Men of Letters" or something about being the "Elitists of the Supernatural World Order", but I think a Men of Letters design would look best as something clean and simplistic.

2) Since recent events in Batman INC., there NEEDS to be a "Damian Wayne is a GQMF" type shirt made. Because Damian Wayne? A complete GQMF. (I'd be happy with any t-shirt that pays tribute to Damian being a total badass.)

3) In the same vein as the former, I really think there are a lack of Robin shirts. Well, more specifically, "Robin-symbol" shirts. There's a ton of shirts with the various Robins on them, but I'd like to some nice designs of a Robin-symbol shirt:

a) Robin-symbol (Tim Drake): Red shirt, his style "R" with the yellow buttons down the front
    b) Robin-symbol (Burt Ward): Red shirt w/ green sleeves, classic "R" with the yellow buttons down the front
    c) Robin-symbol (Damian Wayne): Red shirt, classic "R", no buttons - though his outfit is designed more like armor so some of those lines could be incorporated into the design.
    d) Red Robin symbol (Tim Drake): Red shirt, criss-cross 'x' design across front of chest with "R" symbol in middle.

3.) Again, in the same vein as the former, I'd like to see some Batman symbol shirts, in the New 52 styles. Basically, plain, symbol-only shirts for: Batman, Batwoman, Batgirl, Batman Beyond, Nightwing, and Red Hood/Jason Todd.
    58 weeks ago
    Oh! I almost forgot, I'd like to see anything made in women's sizes for Deadpool. Namely his logo (I already have one with his logo on it, but there's not too much by way of Merc with a Mouth merchandise out there for women. Anything with a cute Deadpool on it (think: Scotty Young's "baby superhero" variants) and anything with the little yellow boxes.
    58 weeks ago
    I want to see fewer shirts with blue base. Blue doesn't go with anything I own. :(
    58 weeks ago
    More:
    -Miyazaki
    -Labyrinth
    -Star Trek (TNG) specifically Captain Picard
    -Edgar Allen Poe
    -classic movie monsters
    -Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Load More Comments