Back to forum
image
rss 60 weeks ago
I've submitted these designs. I do hope you all like them!



Thank you so much for taking your time in checking out my work. It means so much to me.

Hugs and regards!
Gilles B.
16Comments
  • image
    60 weeks ago
    Mr.Mime Joker is hypnotic Love it.
  • image
    60 weeks ago
    RiteGuyShirt said: Mr.Mime Joker is hypnotic Love it.


    Thanks so much! :-D
  • image
    60 weeks ago
    So awesome.
  • image
    60 weeks ago
    Omg the ice king. That is SO BRILLIANT! Great portfolio you have so far! I am really impressed. Fantastic artwork :)
  • image
    60 weeks ago
    awesomeposh said: So awesome.


    Thanks so much awesomeposh!

    aflagg said: Omg the ice king. That is SO BRILLIANT! Great portfolio you have so far! I am really impressed. Fantastic artwork :)


    The Ice King is probably my most "known" piece thus far! It's one that I keep very close to my heart, haha! Thanks so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate it!
  • image
    58 weeks ago
    These are all amazing. And I kind of hate you for how awesome these are
  • image zipper
    58 weeks ago
    Rules Reminder: Don't link to other stores. This is a place to share art and ideas, not to sell things on other websites.
  • image
    58 weeks ago
    mbecks114 said: These are all amazing. And I kind of hate you for how awesome these are


    xDDDDD thanks? *hugs*
  • image
    58 weeks ago
    These are great. Very pro.

    I especially love the Pokemon ones.
  • image
    58 weeks ago
    All, excellent designs:) but my fav is the Apple Jacks
    good job Gillesbone
  • image
    58 weeks ago
    darth_board said: These are great. Very pro.


    I especially love the Pokemon ones.


    Thank you very much darth_board! My main focus right now are My Little Pony and Pokemon designs, so you are sure to see more of them here from me :)

    chefleclef said: All, excellent designs:) but my fav is the Apple Jacks

    good job Gillesbone


    AppleJack has a special place in my heart as well! As a design, I feel it is one of the most well rounded in my collection! I have another two or three MLP cereal box ideas in my head, so you never know ... xD
  • image
    31 weeks ago
    These designs are all so amazing, especially the Apple Jacks. Keep up the good work. :)
  • image
    23 weeks ago
    ericmitchel said: These designs are all so amazing, especially the Apple Jacks. Keep up the good work. :)


    Thanks so much!
  • image
    23 weeks ago
    HAMTHORO! Omg that one is absolutely adorable!! If it had been available a couple weeks ago, I probably would have bought it to wear to the Thor premier. Love the Pokemon designs, too. As for you're other post, Release the Quackin is so incredibly clever and the Flash/-chu would be an instabuy for me. :) You've got great talent! Keep it up!
  • image
    23 weeks ago
    Zhokhov said: HAMTHORO! Omg that one is absolutely adorable!! If it had been available a couple weeks ago, I probably would have bought it to wear to the Thor premier. Love the Pokemon designs, too. As for you're other post, Release the Quackin is so incredibly clever and the Flash/-chu would be an instabuy for me. :) You've got great talent! Keep it up!


    Thanks so much Zhokhov! I will definitely keep at it! I just hope I can strike the market with the right design at the right time! :)
  • image
    21 weeks ago
    i really do hope they print some of your art. your designs are exactly what ive been waiting to see. certainly my favorites.


Back to Top