Back to forum
rss 61 weeks ago
I know some people complain that there are too many Dr. Who shirts floating around out there (pun not intended). But I thought that the Dr. Who fans out there deserved something for the 50th Anniversary this year. I haven't seen much. This is something I designed and also submitted. It was a fun design, movie poster style commemorating the 50 years of time travel that so many have enjoyed. There's even a little easter egg "50" incorporated in the design. Can you see it? Not the one on the tardis! Hope you enjoy it and "Who" knows... maybe Fury will print it. Enjoy!

photo Timeless.jpg

16Comments
    61 weeks ago
    It's Beatiful. Seriously it's awesome it's not cheesey it's elegant
    60 weeks ago
    Thank you.
    60 weeks ago
    I'm not a Who fan but it is a very sleek design. Is there any version you have without the blending effect?
    60 weeks ago
    I don't but could easily be changed. I tried it without the glowing effect but it just seemed like it was missing something. A bit plain?
    60 weeks ago
    Maybe if the phone booth was blue it would add a nice touch of color?
    60 weeks ago
    i have no words to express just how much i want this...

please please PLEASE print this teefury. preferably end of sept early oct so we get it in time for the 50th in nov
    60 weeks ago
    also where is the "50" you mentioned?
    60 weeks ago
    I think the H is the 5 and the o is of course 0...
    60 weeks ago
    You got it!
    60 weeks ago
    it's the only thing i could see but wasn't sure or not. lol
    60 weeks ago
    kingbilly said: it's the only thing i could see but wasn't sure or not. lol

*wasn't sure if it was or not
    60 weeks ago
    I love Doctor Who. My beef is with the quality of the designs. Very few of them strike me as being well thought-out or executed. This design is certainly one of the great ones!
    60 weeks ago
    That is extremely nice. Thank you so much.
    58 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy this one!
    58 weeks ago
    I love the the simple idea and design of the shirt. Keep it up guys. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. Up for the grabs on these items. Nice!
    58 weeks ago
    I would most definitely buy this design.