rss 74 weeks ago
because the world needs another who shirt
my first crack at the whoverse

Docs4 by ~oshimposh on deviantART
14Comments
    73 weeks ago
    like the colors a lot
    73 weeks ago
    Thanks buddy. How's your iron chef going?
    73 weeks ago
    It wasn't accepted but it was good practice for me so that's the bright side.

Actually working on a new design right now which was almost done I accidently saved it as a Jpg and it messed up the entire color pallet so I basically have to start over.

Also have a Dr. Who idea which should be fun. I'm sort of lucky in the sense I'm not an artist by trade so I can take forever on designs because I don't need to pump them out quickly...
    73 weeks ago
    I agree! The fun is in the creating and figuring out how to turn what's in your head into an actual piece. I now try and dissect the shirt of the day to see how it was put together.

Right now I'm trying to get a handle on half tones. There are a lot of helpful threads buried in the forums.

Good luck bud. Keep on it!
    73 weeks ago
    only thing i would say is they could do with some sort of detail on their faces just to brake it up a little bit. really nice though
    72 weeks ago
    I had a version that included some facial detail but it be came lost/ muddled in the docs inside the tardis frames. Ah well. Back to the drawing board
    72 weeks ago
    i like it but if you stick eyebrows or nose outlines or something it'll just break it up a little bit so it isn't so solid
    72 weeks ago
    Another amazing way to create a design of faces with these so epic color combination. The solid and the bright color looked good on the art and created this great portrait. This art is going sell like pancakes. I like to get one. There's a little similarity in the designs I found in Leprechaun Tuxedo Funny t-shirt, but both t-shirts are great. Good job!
    72 weeks ago
    You can consider detailed faces on only the newest 3 especially because they're the ones at a larger scale. So it's like we zoomed in one them to see the faces better.
    72 weeks ago
    By the way, by the name of the thread, "dr who wip," I kept expecting Family Guy's Stewie mashed with Dr Who because of how he says "Cool Whip."
    72 weeks ago
    No thank you to stewie/who WalletShrinkers.
    72 weeks ago
    RiteGuyShirt said: No thank you to stewie/who WalletShrinkers.

I don't know what "WalletShrinkers" mean, but I wasn't suggesting the Stewie connection. Just saying what kept coming to mind.
    70 weeks ago
    razubi said: I don't know what "WalletShrinkers" mean, but I wasn't suggesting the Stewie connection. Just saying what kept coming to mind.

i think it means pretty much the same as 'instabuy'...
    70 weeks ago
    I don't remember what I typed... It was an autocorrect from teefury like how M-E-H becomes meow and M-A-S-H-U-P becomes MashedPotato