Back to forum
rss 60 weeks ago
As many of you know, the recent USPS shipping rate increase meant higher prices for many non-US customers. 

Today, TeeFury is pleased to announce that we've secured a new deal with UPS that means lower shipping prices internationally. Thank you so much for your patience as we worked all this out!
162Comments
    60 weeks ago
    Great news! Thanks, guys :)
    60 weeks ago
    awesome
    60 weeks ago
    Does this service trigger cross border brokerage fees?
    60 weeks ago
    $5.25 to Australia?
    You glorious bastards!!!
    60 weeks ago
    Awww, but I just did an order! :P And soon we'll be moving back to the States...LOL Aw, well. Still appreciate the effort, but I do want to know the answer to Fernanda's question! It is true that some types of shipping cause them to stop it at customs, which can cost us 2 or 3 times the original shipping.
    60 weeks ago
    thanks guys, brazil!
    60 weeks ago
    Awesome! Sweden is from now on a better place to live in.
    60 weeks ago
    Awesome! Thank you TeeFury :)
    60 weeks ago
    When do the new rates kick in from and does the service trigger cross border brokerage fees? Any issues going to pop up when the parcel comes through customs?
    60 weeks ago
    nice, i been wanting to send my friend shirts.
    60 weeks ago
    Awesomeness! Muchly appreciated :)
    Let the Tee Fury onslaught of my wallet & wardrobe space continue! ;)
    60 weeks ago
    I hope at least i will recieve mine. Never got my January 5 shirt here in Canada...
    60 weeks ago
    $ 5.25 to the UK too, expect so many more orders ^.^
    60 weeks ago
    I love you guys!
    60 weeks ago
    Thats Awesome teefury news Thanks guys for doing this for us over see buyers
    60 weeks ago
    This is awesome news!
    60 weeks ago
    Magic! Only $12 for 3x XL to Australia! I'm in on the next Grab Bag for sure!
    60 weeks ago
    Woohoo! Thanks TeeFury!
    60 weeks ago
    This is NOT really good news. I have never, ever had anything delivered cross-border from UPS that didn't incur a $25-$30 brokerage fee from UPS. Using UPS instead of the postal service will actually mean dramatic overall increase in cost, and means that I won't be ordering any time soon.
    60 weeks ago
    amberle3 - Our information is that because the post office is delivering the package, you should NOT have to pay any differently than you have in the past with TeeFury packages :)
    it smurfs that USPS went up, but I won't buy any more if the shipping goes through UPS. UPS charges WAY to much for brokerage fees to deal with duty crossing the US/Canada border.
    No matter what the duty fee (and for a t-shirt, it would be about $5 max) UPS charges $25.

$10 - shirt
    $4 - shipping
    $5 - duty
    $25 - brokerage
    = $44 for a shirt.

well thank you for all the great shirts I did get from you in the past.
    60 weeks ago
    fernanda said: Does this service trigger cross border brokerage fees?

Urgh... $15 tee + $15 fees? I hope not, guys, else I'm breaking up with you for good.

USP has horrible international service. Make sure they don't mess it up.
    60 weeks ago
    Yes, UPS charges brokerage fees for cross-border carriage. Cheaper shipping will likely cost more.
    60 weeks ago
    That's excellent news! Costumer appreciation and concern make or break a business to me!
    60 weeks ago
    fernanda said: Does this service trigger cross border brokerage fees?

No. Cross border brokerage fees are only triggered if UPS Ground is picked. We are using Mail Innovations and Sure Post, both of which use USPS to deliver the second half of the destination. (If a Canadian Customer picked UPS ground, they would get charged a broker fee.)
  • Load More Comments