Back to forum
rss 75 weeks ago
The image I'm using is totally to the specifications, but it still won't load. I'm vexed.
10Comments
    75 weeks ago
    that's odd... didn't you just have one a cowboy looking thing? maybe if you have spaces in the file name? I had that issue with a submission couple days ago, could be a similar issue.
    75 weeks ago
    I did and it's funny that you would know that. My Avatar worked fine until I tried to connect through Facebook (which didn't work) and then it deleted the image. I would just start over from scratch, but I have already submitted art through this profile and I'm pretty attached to this nae. It's pretty awesome.
    75 weeks ago
    Hmm... I had mine all set when I setup the facebook link. Yea maybe email them directly? I hope you get it sorted out.

As for knowing that, I check this forum everyday so I know the few people who post.

I wish more people were active on it, I even gave a suggestion in the "Welcome Sam" topic to expand the forum to include discussions on the various fandoms so people are more likely to spend more time here.
    27 weeks ago
    I'm having the same issue uploading an avatar. My artist one worked fine, but I can't get the reg one to work. I upload the image, 50x50 and no spaces and all, then when i hit "save" i get a blank page and my avatar hasn't uploaded at all.

Also vexed.
    26 weeks ago
    Hi,

I have been having an issue identical to yours, MCeleste, emailed TeeFury about it back in late 2013, after some brief correspondence I was told my issue had been forwarded to the "site engineers", and never heard anything after that. I have tried on 3 different browsers now, and my machine is an eight-core beastie that is less than 3 months old, so it's definitely not that.

So TeeFury are definitely aware of the issue, just not willing to do anything about it, I'm afraid.
    26 weeks ago
    I just found I'm having the same issue. I tried 2 different images to because I thought it might be something up with the first. No changes are made to the profile if I include an avatar image. Don't include it and it saves fine.
    25 weeks ago
    Same issue here. Although everything is corresponding with the specifications, I get the same blank page.
    15 weeks ago
    I'm also having issues uploading an avatar and receiving a blank page. I've tried different browsers and different files for avatars, but so far no dice.
    14 weeks ago
    Same problem here the second artist avatar works but not the 50 x 50 one.
    13 weeks ago
    The upload step never occurs for me. I get Explorer opening an File Upload menu when I click browse. I go to my file and click open but the File Upload menu closes without doing anything.