Back to forum
rss 76 weeks ago
I'm a new artist here (actually I'm a new artist period) and just thought I'd get some feedback from the artist/members here about this work I just submitted. I really hope that my design gets looked at:

Squid Shirt photo tshirt_squid_zps48c90c95.jpg

If you like my design, please feel free to add me, follow me or like me... I'll appreciate any love or Free hugs you give. If you have facebook, please Like my page cause I'm trying to get 50 likes so I can get the URL name I want for FB.

fbclear_zps375ecac4.png instaclear_zpse732b1df.pngtwitclear_zpsf9c6bca6.png
6Comments
    76 weeks ago
    aw this made me sad....
    76 weeks ago
    I forgot to mention about my design. This character 1st appeared in the 1st Super Mario Brothers game. This squid gave everyone a hard time as we maneuvered Mario to safety. A lot of gamers wanted to get back at this Squid for the anguished and the lives we lost during the water stage... and now we can.

I've turned the squid (Blooper) into wonderful sushi.
  • image zipper
    76 weeks ago
    Rules Reminder: Social media links are cool, but please don't link to other stores on TeeFury :)
    76 weeks ago
    @Teevil Oops sorry... I'm just a newbie. Won't happen again.
    76 weeks ago
    It's a good design, but it is kinda sad with Blooper looking at the viewer and still alive. Nice touch with Mario's face on the bowl.
    76 weeks ago
    Awesome! Alive means the sushi is fresh lowering chances of food poisoning...... Yes we "kill lobsters and Octopii and other various seafoods alive in restaurants" (shh) don't want that getting out...
    Down the gullet with the Cephalapod Teuthida says Mario!
    And Yes I would totally buy this to wear to the sushi bar!!
    As for constructive critique the green used to portray wasabi may I suggest be altered slightly but thats just being picky. Great design. Scr1bbl3w0rx