Back to forum
image zipper
rss 76 weeks ago
As of January 27th, the United States Postal Service has raised their shipping rates. In this rate hike, international customers have been especially hard hit.

At TeeFury, we pride ourselves on the fact that we sell really great shirts at a great price, so we're saddened by the fact that receiving our tees may now cost more for some of you. We're currently investigating alternatives to USPS for international shipments, with the goal of continuing to deliver our shirts to all customers at the fairest price possible.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and support!

Sam Bruni
CEO Teefury
85Comments
    76 weeks ago
    Just noticed that... but it's not that bad!

KB
    (Australia)
    76 weeks ago
    Not that bad? It is a 60% increase - that is very bad.
    76 weeks ago
    OW! I hope so! I had been noticing shipping fluctuating with my purchases... I guess quantity. But I just checked out, without really looking and then literally CHOKED when I saw my email invoice! $7.95?!? Well that puts a stop to purchasing. I can get cheaper graphic tees at WalMart and Indy stores at the mall. Geeeeeez Louise.
    76 weeks ago
    I guess its just +$3 but that pushes them to $20 :\
    76 weeks ago
    Was gonna order 'Sir Duck Hunt' and cancelled cause the order woulda cost $4.00 more than the norm!
    76 weeks ago
    I was about to order the red shirt Star Trek shirt, then I noticed a 4.00 $ increase to the shipping. Not gonna order at that rate as much as I love the 4 shirts I have already ordered.
    76 weeks ago
    I live in Anaheim. Can I order a shirt and pick it up at your place?
    76 weeks ago
    Yeah that blows. I'm still going to buy but It will only be ones I love love love now. Thats smurfy cause I wanted tonight shirt but not at 19 bux a pop.
    76 weeks ago
    After reading the comments, I guess I got really lucky. My shipping price only increased 25¢!
    76 weeks ago
    It will have to be extra special now to order it with the extra $4.00 shipping to Canada. Darn postal systems.
    76 weeks ago
    8 bucks for shipping is pretty steep. Sorry, guys. Let us know when you find an alternative. I'll save my wallet some stress for a while.
    76 weeks ago
    Well that just blows sheep. $19 to the door for me now makes me really question if one will be ordered from now on. I bought 19 shirts from TeeFury in 2012 and half were on instant buys without thought. Now I must think... and that smurfs because buying a t-shirt should not require much thought. Thanks a lot USPS!!!

Sam, can I send you a trained homing pigeon to pick up each shirt I order and would that suffice as a lower cost shipping alternative? :P
    76 weeks ago
    Living so close to the office (I'm in Long Beach, 30 miles away), it only went up 25 cents for me.
    76 weeks ago
    oh damn...17.50usd (old price) vs 21.50usd (new price)....i wont be able to buy as many tees as i would like, now : /
    76 weeks ago
    Yoo what happend to the Grab Bag, haven't seen one in a while??
    76 weeks ago
    My shipping went up to $3.25 (Hawaii) which thankfully isn't a big change. So I can still buy shirts from you guys. :)
    Still, you guys may want to change shipping companies or something. From the comments, it seems like Teefury will be losing a lot of business because some people's shipping increased by quite a bit.
    76 weeks ago
    Since the shirts aren't shipped on a daily basis, perhaps for us international types you can find a mechanism to determine the S&H on a bimonthly basis for all shirts we ordered during that period.

I have gotten pickier with what I order and will usually send them to US family who can then send them to me much cheaper.
    76 weeks ago
    Wow. 11.75$ is the cheapest shipping method?! That's insane! I really hope you find a cheaper solution, because I'm not going to order a shirt and then pay more for shipping than for the actual shirt
    [Belgium]
    76 weeks ago
    I knew I wasn't crazy! That's a shame, although I know it's not your fault.
    76 weeks ago
    As a French customer, this is a hard blow. I'll wait a bit to see if you guys find a solution :/
    76 weeks ago
    I just emailed ask about it then saw this. I was always upset my wife could order a shirt, from Canada, and pay a few bucks for shipping, and I would have to pay at least $3 or $4 more. To get a shirt shipped in the same bag, to the same place, and to have to pay more always bothered me between men's and women's shirts costs. Same price for a shirt, different cost for men vs womens shipping.
    Now with the hike I doubt I'll order past today until something is worked out.
    76 weeks ago
    Still less than half the cost of getting a shirt shipped here from the Wizards of the Coast store. You guys will still get all my nerd-related clothing business.
    76 weeks ago
    I'm from Canada and $18 a shirt is really pushing it... given i usually buy a tshirt every other week or so. Guess the design will have to be truly outstanding for me to fork the money from now on. I hope you'll find a way around this eventually.
    76 weeks ago
    Wow, it was $7.59 (which was already expensive), now it's $11.75 to France, the tee is cheaper than the shipping!

Why not have a system where I order a tee, I pay $10 but you don't ship it immediately. Then when I order a second tee another day, I pay $10 + the shipping for the two tees?
    76 weeks ago
    OUCH! I was thinking of buying a shirt for a friend in England but with this rate increase I'll probably have to pass.
  • Load More Comments