Back to forum
rss 63 weeks ago
A little something new. Any thoughts from those loyal to the Moon Kingdom? :) Like it? Hate it? Would like it if only for ______ ?

Teen Soldier Romance Comics photo TeenGaurdianRomanceComics_tee_zps31c9f130.jpg
16Comments
    63 weeks ago
    Thee art isfantastic and outside of the characterI know nothing about it so I don't get it but it's great!
    63 weeks ago
    Looks nice. I like comic shirts and old animes, and this basically put them together haha.
    63 weeks ago
    Love BSSM! Not sure if I'm feeling this shirt, though. Maybe it's Usagi's face... I understand the aesthetic you are usng, but I just don't see her in there.
    63 weeks ago
    My wife would be all over this for sure. The one thing that sticks out to my as I scan over it with a magnifying glass is the grey background in between a few of the letters. Not sure why you added that, kinda looks a little odd to me, but otherwise I think this is a cool looking shirt (even though I don't like Sailor Moon).
    63 weeks ago
    Kelmo said: My wife would be all over this for sure. The one thing that sticks out to my as I scan over it with a magnifying glass is the grey background in between a few of the letters. Not sure why you added that, kinda looks a little odd to me, but otherwise I think this is a cool looking shirt (even though I don't like Sailor Moon).

Oh no! I didn't put any of that grey there. That seems to have been some sort of glitch when I was saving all the layers to a jpeg. :( Thanks for noticing that. Here is a CORRECT version:

Teen Soldier Romance Comics photo TeenGaurdianRomanceComics_tee_zps704c8e7c.jpg
    61 weeks ago
    Possible to post up a mock up with a red heart instead of flesh coloured heart?
    60 weeks ago
    Ohhh this is so cool! I'd love to see it done with maybe a halftone and off-set colours like the vintage comic covers. Lichtenstein style! This is great. I might also change some line weights on the arm to bring that out more :)
    60 weeks ago
    This is awesome I haven't really been in love with any of the Sailor Moon shirts I've seen around so far, but I really like this one and would buy one, I do agree with BoyBlue and would like to see a red heart.
    51 weeks ago
    Did a little re-working, according to some suggestions (which I very much appreciate). Thoughts now?

Teen Soldier Romance Comics photo RomanceComics2_TF_zps63eb2e44.jpg
    51 weeks ago
    I love the re-worked version! I would definitely buy this.
    51 weeks ago
    this is so good! I would definately buy this for my girlfriend she would love this. I love the design too! Amazing!
    51 weeks ago
    I would buy this so fast! I would just fix the odd grey spots like someone else mentioned. And maybe up the "lichtenstein" a little.
    49 weeks ago
    Do Want.
    My only suggestion is to do a bit of tweaking on her chest.
    Her... her tracts of land.. aren't sitting right with me for some reason. It's either the angle or the height I think.
    49 weeks ago
    The reworked version would definitely be an insta-buy for me!
    29 weeks ago
    centering the font in the heart would be good too. also, something about his chin and jaw bothers me. idk what exactly but i would totally buy the revised version. :)
    29 weeks ago
    The revised version I would buy without hesitation. It looks so awesome!