Back to forum
rss 77 weeks ago
I have searched online but cannot find one. I sent them an email but it says they may take up to 3 days to respond. I need to speak to them today because I have an issue with an order and the shirt I really want will stop being sold in 12 hours (I thought I ordered it but never received a receipt and my Paypal has not been charged. If someone has a number and could give it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at [email protected] Thank you for your help.
8Comments
  • image zipper
    77 weeks ago
    There is not a phone number, but Live Chat is available. It's the green link on the far right of this page :)
    77 weeks ago
    First off a fellow Rhode Islander? cool. Second a great majority of the time they email back quickly did you use the service email? [email protected]
    77 weeks ago
    Yeah what they said lol...
    77 weeks ago
    Actually yes, just moved to Providence from MA, as I work downtown. And ya I did send them an email. Just hoping they get back by tonight. Thanks for the info! In what part of RI do you live?
    77 weeks ago
    Oh cool, didn't notice the Live Chat. Thanks :-)
    77 weeks ago
    Live Chat helped me out, Thanks Again Everyone!!
    16 weeks ago
    Is there no more live chat option? I need to change the size of an order and don't want to have to deal with exchanges, etc. Thanks for your help!
    11 weeks ago
    I don't see a live chat option either. I've sent multiple emails about an order that I have yet to receive. The tracking info looks like it was entered, but nothing was actually shipped, there are no updates on the tracking website. I have friends that ordered the same shirt on the same day and received theirs over a week ago, I can't even get an email back!