Back to forum
image zipper
rss 77 weeks ago
Exciting things are happening at TeeFury! We've just welcomed CEO Sam Bruni to the team. Sam's previous experience in running deal-a-day sites in the outdoor sports world mean that he's uniquely equipped to make TeeFury an even more fun site to shop at and hang out at.

Here are some cool facts about Sam:

- His favorite TeeFury shirt is Slothbert Love Chunkie
"It just makes for some good memories of my younger years."

- On the weekends, you'll usually find Sam hanging with the fam!
"I have a big family (5 kids), so most weekends I hang with them. We try to mix things up and just have fun, movies, video games, laser tag, BBQ. I'm pretty laid back, I don't really have any rules on the weekends, stay up late, sleep where you want, just make sure that we're having fun."

- "Since moving to Southern California, I've really enjoyed being a beach bum."

Please join us in welcoming Sam to TeeFury!
41Comments
    77 weeks ago
    Hey Sam, Welcome to Teefury!
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome! Hope you like pancakes! :D
    77 weeks ago
    hi..hello.welcome Sam.. yeah!
    77 weeks ago
    laid back people are my favourite kind of people
    77 weeks ago
    HEY SAM!!! *WAVES* I'm Bamboota! Nice to meet you! :D
    77 weeks ago
    Hiya Sam! Welcome to the party!
    77 weeks ago
    Hey Sam, greetings from the gloomier side of the pond!
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome aboard, Sam!
    77 weeks ago
    Is this where we come to kiss the ring? Welcome aboard!
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome Sam, wow FIVE kids ! Awesome ! We have three and it's madness, I like your weekend advice.
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome to the family!:)
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome Sam!
    77 weeks ago
    How's it going Sam! I've got 2 kids myself and really don't know how you do it :) Hardly have time to design or do anything with all the chaos!
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome Sam!:D
    77 weeks ago
    Howdy Sam! Looking forward to seeing where you steer this ship.
    77 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone! I'm excited to be here. I look forward to working with you, and for you as the CEO. Feel free to connect with me on linkedin or even facebook (url's below).

As I get better acquainted with the systems and processes, I will determine the best way to communicate with all of you. Until then, I will see you in the forums!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-bruni/0/162/302
    https://www.facebook.com/sambruni

Oh, and regarding having 5 kids, it's easy, I just go to work and let my wife deal with them:-)

-Sam
    77 weeks ago
    Hey Sam! On behalf of the Chicago portion of Teefurians, I welcome you to the fold.
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome Sam!
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome to Tee fury, one of my favorite web sites. I don't know if you keep a history but in the last year I've purchased about 12 shirts,(so about one a month) for myself, my wife, and my son. I'd now like to place a request: If i never see another Dr. Who shirt again I would totally content. I'd like to see more The Walking Dead comic or TV show. And there is no such thing as too much Star Wars
    77 weeks ago
    Welcome...now that you're here, perhaps you can please address something...please add electronic checks or alternatives to CCs...adding money from account and waiting 3-5- days DOES NOT HELP YOU GET MY MONEY...the shirt I wish to order is LONG GONE by that time...I've been suggesting this for a year, noone has even responded....at least 15 shirts have come and gone that I would have been proudly wearing (or gifting),,,thanks, and once again- Welcome!
    Paul Sucherman
    [email protected]
    77 weeks ago
    Hi from Australia!

Ignore wood2k10... Dr Who shirts rock! (says the person who has bought 50 shirts in the past year :-)

We could do with some Lexx shirts though...
    77 weeks ago
    Please keep the teeshirts the same price! It's a great price-point for quick purchases.
    77 weeks ago
    You've inherited a great team, Sam. TeeFury is awesome.

Now, please, get a presence on Google+!
    77 weeks ago
    Be Welcome!
    Do have any plans on checking deals with other postal services for the International packages? DHL Global Mail or Fed Ex offer flat rate options like "500 tshirts in bags a month for $2500 shipped" in example?
    Those numbers are made up but along those lines.
    Would be great if you could look up alternative postal services for the international customers since the USPS added a lot on shipping since 27th Jan. THANK YOU in advance :)
    -Bastian
    77 weeks ago
    Keep the t-shirts good quality and your artists will always have marketable canvases that please us.

Hmmmm.....or is it canvasii? Canvesis? ...eses? ises?
  • Load More Comments