Back to forum
rss 63 weeks ago
AHHHHH!!!! I think we're about due for one, hmmm?? Yeeeesssss??? :)
7Comments
    63 weeks ago
    I was just told on live chat that it could be around the third week of February
    63 weeks ago
    when was the last one? i've been without a computer for a few months. i shudder to think about all of the awesome wardrobe additions i missed out on.
    63 weeks ago
    the last one was done a few days before black friday and then they had an extra one on black friday aswell... can't remember the date
    63 weeks ago
    i have way too much money to blow on the next one... little frightened... too many... aaahh...
    61 weeks ago
    Will teefury alert us via email about the grab bag if we are subscribed or do you have to check every day?
    61 weeks ago
    New to teefury - so with grab bag - if you buy several (like say 5) will you get repeats?
    61 weeks ago
    Hi choochyfac, welcome to the TeeFury community! When you order grab bags you will not get duplicates of the shirts they send you. However TeeFury does not guarantee you won't get a shirt you may have ordered in the past few months. The trading begins immediately so you can possibly arrange a swap for one of your "wanted" tees. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your 1st grab bag experience!