Back to forum
rss 262 weeks ago
Has anyone else ordered a grab bag and not gotten a confirmation email? I definitely ordered three and I really want them XP
16Comments
    262 weeks ago
    The Confirmation Receipt? I got that. But... as for my order, it's still processing.
    I really want to know what I got!
    262 weeks ago
    I keep getting this message "Your order is being processed, thank you for your patience" when I try to track it.
    Does anyone know if this means that it hasn't even left the building yet? The grab bag was a week ago.
    262 weeks ago
    Last time they had a grab-bag, people started posting what they received about 2 weeks later. If everything is the same this time around, then it probably takes about 10-14 days to get your shirts.
    262 weeks ago
    If anyone gets Piranha Still Life in MS, MM, or ML... I want!
    262 weeks ago
    I think I have a bigger problem because it said I ordered shirts, but I never got a confirmation with an "order number"
    261 weeks ago
    Mine Just now left thier building. Not quite sure why it would take 10 days to bag up two shirts that were already printed, but Hopefully I will get two shirts I love and it will be worth the wait.
    261 weeks ago
    Not quite sure why it would take 10 days to bag up two shirts that were already printed

It doesn't take 10 days to bag up 2 shirts. Tee Fury uses FedEx Smartpost to send the shirts, which takes 10-14 days to deliver. remember that you are only paying $2 for shipping.
    261 weeks ago
    261 weeks ago
    Oops. Hit the button on accident.
    Anyway, got my shirts today in MM. I paid for the faster shipping.
    My haul:
    Current in the female colorway, which I actually like.
    The Great Orphan Works War, not a fan.
    Just as Sweet, I like the look of the shirt but not something I'd normally wear.
    261 weeks ago
    @matt2kool, it took 8 days of 'processing' before the shirts for shipped for me. Now it's going to take another 10 days for shipping. He's questioning the 'processing' time.
    261 weeks ago
    Thanks Icecube. Exactly right. FexEx could take a while and I get that. I'm just wandering why it to so long to get "to" FedEx. Not a big deal though. I won't be running around without a shirt until it gets here. I have plenty. :)
    261 weeks ago
    I just want to know if I got the Teevil shirt D:!
    261 weeks ago
    big smooth: tryna sell "just as sweet"?
    261 weeks ago
    Test
    261 weeks ago
    The USPS has been electronically notified on mine now. I am having them sent to a neighbor instead of to my apartment to see if my t-shirt mail thief will let it get through. So now it becomes nail biting time for me.
    261 weeks ago
    @ matt2kool - sure, send me a message on teetrade (handle there is smooth906)