Back to forum
rss 65 weeks ago
Hello, I am new to this site and wanted some input on this design. Thanks!

McDragon's photo vegeta_mcdonalds_zps7bad28ba.jpg
9Comments
    65 weeks ago
    I love it! The only thing is the red around the 9 is a slightly different color. I realize you might have done it for effect but I don't think its necessary. The larger font size of the 9 is plenty. Best of luck on submission!
    65 weeks ago
    Thank you! The darker red around the 9 was done on purpose because most McDonald's signs looked like that. I did submit this a few months ago but got no response so I figured I'd ask for advice to hopefully improve it.
    65 weeks ago
    try taking out the arches. That their copyrighted logo. It's still clear the intention, and the eyebrow is subtle and works. So may it was a copyright issue.
    65 weeks ago
    Great concept, but needs some work. Change the arches to just one arch, like the 50's McD buildings. Trademark concern averted. Next, your lines are decent, but they're too skinny and uniform in weight. Finally, your colors are flat, and need shading to look professional. Good luck!
    65 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated!
    64 weeks ago
    Update--Thoughts on this version? I think this is coming along nicely, thanks to everyone's feedback. Any more suggestions before I submit this? Thanks in advance!

photo vegeta_mcdonalds-2_zpsa08f20c7.jpg
    64 weeks ago
    Ithink this is much better
    64 weeks ago
    Way better! That looks like a t-shirt. You'll probably have to lose the M on his forehead though. Now make a dozen more just as awesome, shop them around to every daily site (oh wait, there's a new one, have I subbed to them yet?) and just hope for that email. Good luck!
    64 weeks ago
    Hey thanks a lot! If I don't hear from them in a few weeks I guess I'll just use the original Majin Vegeta "M" on his forehead, but otherwise thanks for such positive feedback. Good luck to you as well my friend.