Back to forum
rss 65 weeks ago
Hello everyone,

This is my first try at a t-shirt design / my first attempt to work with digital media. I have made a mash-up of The Last Unicorn and Adventure Time's Rainicorn. Please let me know what you think! As many constructive comments as possible would be wonderful!

photo lastrainicornteefury_zps516ea82b.jpg
21Comments
    65 weeks ago
    if you upload this to photobucket(Im sure other services work) you can get a html code to copy and paste here which will make the image show up.

65 weeks ago
    Thank you RiteGuyShirt! You're awesome!!! :)
    65 weeks ago
    don't know either reference, but I will say that bull is pretty boss and the design is cute. I think just smooth out the lines and this might be ready to submit.

ALso think the left side of the wave may need to be thinned just a couple hairs keep thinking it's the bull's tail.

64 weeks ago
    Wow! Not knowing the story behind the picture, I like the way the main unicorn is drawn and all the unicorns in the wave. Great colors also! Good job!
    64 weeks ago
    I'm a diehard fan of both The Last Unicorn (the first movie I have any memory of and one of my favorite books!) and Adventure Time and YES! Instabuy for me! I'd be so excited to see a Last Unicorn tee on here! The only thing I might do is break up the color so that the waves/water and background aren't the same.
    64 weeks ago
    Also, if you get this accepted, will you please let me know when it shows up? I don't check every day and I'd hate to miss this one. :)
    64 weeks ago
    @RiteGuyShirt: Thank you! I didn't notice the wave. Smoothing lines and fixing the wave.
    @RobynsSowing: Thank you; glad you like it :)
    @cnp005: I'm a diehard fan of both too :D . If accepted, of course I'd let you know! As to the shirt color, I thought blue would be different from the white/black they normally sell. However, I agree that it is confusing. Perhaps a white tee would be better?
    64 weeks ago
    if you're going to change the shirt color I think black might be better. Really make those colors pop.

Though white would be cute.
    64 weeks ago
    Hmm... decisions decisions
    64 weeks ago
    I like the blue tee. What about changing the water color? Aqua? I don't know how that would look, but it might separate the water and background enough?
    64 weeks ago
    Or, maybe instead of the black lines you used for drawing the water, make them all white? Then anything inside of a white line will read differently.
    64 weeks ago
    I like the white line idea.

Can't do Aqua you have 6 colors already so what you do will have to use what you have here either way it'll be Great.
    64 weeks ago
    Ah, wasn't thinking about the color restrictions. So maybe try the white lines then.
    64 weeks ago
    Sounds good! I'm working on three versions: white, black and blue shirts. I'll post asap to see what you think :)
    64 weeks ago
    HUGE Last Unicorn fan... but I'm a purist about things that don't seem to go together (sci-fi goes with sci-fi... anime with anime, etc.) My heart would melt for a 'pure' LU tee!
    62 weeks ago
    Here's the updated version. Critiques? http://s1343.beta.photobucket.com/user/madscientistslab/media/redbubble-tee-last-rainicorn_zpse5bd5685.png.html
    62 weeks ago
    Here's the updated version. Critiques? photo redbubble-tee-last-rainicorn_zpse5bd5685.png
    62 weeks ago
    Tried finding just th right words....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhfhAfz9dE

Awesome seriously awesome.
    62 weeks ago
    Thank you! I'm going to submit it tonight. Wish me luck :)
    62 weeks ago
    Indeed. :)
    62 weeks ago
    I love it!! Good luck, it's a insta-buy for me.