Back to forum
rss 79 weeks ago
We all know of “He Who Must Not Be Named” and finally we have a t-shirt to reveal his true powers. This magically tee has a fantastic design on it’s own but when pinched and folded upward… it magically reveals the “HIM!” Whether you’re a wizard or a muggle, this shirt will truly help you unleash your inner powers!!

Photobucket

I know it's something different and I hope you like it!
4Comments
    79 weeks ago
    if the before folded letters were less random it'd be cool... sort of looks like squiggles to force the folded image. they should work together like in MAd's fold in even before the fold the image and caption make sense
    79 weeks ago
    I actually replied to this earlier but I guess it didn't post. My intent was for the scteefurycopy to be unreadable. I wanted it to resemble something out of Harry Potter as some type of strange symbols or text which later on "magically" reveals something... perhaps a name. Basically keep ing with the theme of Harry Potter. I get you MAD reference but I don't think it would work as well here. At least for what I was going for. Thanks for your input though. I appreciate when people give their thoughts. I'm happy with the way the design and concept turned out. Guess I'll just see what happens! Thanks!
    79 weeks ago
    Qlways like your work!
    79 weeks ago
    That is very kind. Thank you... I'm a fan of your Plumb and Plumber design. Clever.