I see todays shirt and I think, oh yeah Evil Dead.. awesome! I decide to check out the artists website to view other designs and on the site is a link to Redbubble with the same design up and available on more shirts / sizes.

I thought TeeFury designs were 1 day only then no more ever? but I can order more anytime I want, I started looking through past designs and found several others up on other sites... very disappointing.
4Comments
    65 weeks ago
    I have wondered the same. I see MANY of the shirts on other sites, with better size options. Sometimes even different color options. It is just that what it really comes down to is the ONE time they have it here... it's the cheapest you can find it. ( Or at least it has been for me ) Other than that.. no, there is no rarity at all to these shirts. lol
  • image zipper
    65 weeks ago
    TeeFury specializes in affordable, screenprinted t-shirts by independent artists. Since we only print each design once, our TeeFury screenprinted version is limited edition.

That said, we feel it is important to support artists so our designers retain the rights to their original artwork and are free to use it as they please after their TeeFury print :) Sometimes this does mean other t-shirts being printed, but typically at a higher price and/or printed DTG rather than the high quality screenprinting that TeeFury uses.
    65 weeks ago
    I see, that's very interesting. I can appreciate that Teevil and think it's great that the artists are supported in this way.

Have you ever thought of offering a "true" limited shirt something that's completely 1 time only + after hours and never again? Might do really well, people love exclusives xD
    65 weeks ago
    Well thew only wqay for a true exclusive to happen would be if the artist agrees not to sell their shirt idea to anyone else. Many of the artists who submit to teefury make their living off art it'd be hard to convince an artist Not to seek other revenues.

I mean I could see maybe one of their more popular artists doing an exclusive for teefury but that probably include an extra fee for exclusivity which except for maybe winterart or one of the other top sellers wouldn't be much financial sense for teefury.