Back to forum
rss 79 weeks ago
Learn history of the rise and fall of the man of steel... better yet, if TeeFury prints it, own it!

Photobucket

Enjoy!
8Comments
    79 weeks ago
    Personally speaking I'd like the last flying superman to be higher... maybe over the cape
    79 weeks ago
    I guess it isn't clear enough.. he isn't flying. He's falling to one knee has he reaches for the kryptonite. I was going for the rise and fall of Superman.
    79 weeks ago
    Not a bad concept, but the execution is... lacking. I didn't get the fact that he was falling in front of Kryptonite, nor do I really like the idea. If you're aiming to sell to Superman fans, they probably wouldn't want a shirt with him looking weak or lame. And banking on Irony to sell a design is a risky gamble. If you had him taking off in flight, it'd probably make the design a lot stronger.
    79 weeks ago
    Thanks. Appreciate the perspective. Good point! I did contemplate originally just to have the transformation into Superman and end it there. It wasn't until later I thought adding the Kryptonite made it a little more interesting. Now I'm considering removing it and just having him take off... especially if the execution isn't clear.
    79 weeks ago
    Did a quick tweak just to see if I liked the concept better... I think I do. Have to work on it more. Thanks.

Photobucket
    79 weeks ago
    I like the removal of the Kryptonite, but I would work on both the pose of the final stage and it's proportion compared to the other stages. I think it looks like him flying towards us, but the other stages aren't quite so dynamic, and it makes the final one squished and weirdly as small as the baby stage. Sorry, I'm not trying to tear your design apart!
    79 weeks ago
    Nope. I always like feedback. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't but I like to hear what others see or think. Definitely an improvement with him flying away and you have valid points. I think I like the rollercoaster effect starting low and ending low. The final Superman might need some tweaking. He's definitely at a different proportion then the rest but I think I might like it that way... almost capping off the final stage. Appreciate the input!!
    79 weeks ago
    I like this without the kryptonight(thought it was a city hence flying.) I like the up anddown now that last bit doesnt distract anymore