Hi , just joined Teefury after being a huge lurker on this site. Thought I would try my hand at designing a Tee so this is the result.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Would I have copyright issues or any other issues with this? What do you think? Please go ahead and critique or comment . Thanks !

I hope the image shows up :|

9Comments
    67 weeks ago
    Don't know the reference but it's very well done!
    67 weeks ago
    Thanks ! It's Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood .
    67 weeks ago
    Haven't gotten that far into the series so the Mating hating thing was lost on me. :)

Niceoverall though still
    67 weeks ago
    Lol the phrase is just a parody of the Ridin' Dirty song .
    67 weeks ago
    jack is what you call a Pansexual or omnisexual (which means he will go with anything that is living).
    i think the design is cool but the 8's are kinda anoying, and also the silhouettes in the backround could do with being all different looking as apossed to being male and female humans/humanoid ailens. just a suggestion
    67 weeks ago
    Cool thanks for the suggestion . Actually the silhouettes were supposed to be his Torchwood team . Hmm perhaps I can add something elsewhere. Or make them a bit more distinctive .
    67 weeks ago
    It looks like you autotraced or posterized a photo to make this image. That's a definite no-no, and it looks kind of sloppy. You should try to draw your own image. Can't speak to the concept, as I'm not familiar with the show. Seems solid though.
    66 weeks ago
    Well I did take a picture for a reference but I drew the posterized effect by hand . I didn't know it was frowned upon. I guess I will rework the thing then. Thanks for your advice !
    66 weeks ago
    In the meanwhile , what do you think of this design? http://sta.sh/0227r55q95c1

It is a Doctor Who Ghostbuster mash up I guess. I'm not sure I like the font , should I change it ? Something more squashy looking? The design is pretty simple too. Any suggestions would be really welcome , thanks a lot for taking time out to help!